Page 44 of 148 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Eagles score and go for two, and get it. Trailing 20-14. Doug Pederson is playing for the win and not the tie.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    How bad is the Oakland Raiders ? They likely would be 0-5 if the referees didn't give them the Browns game last week. This week the under-achieving Raiders are down 26-10 against the Chargers. Its almost comedy level bad at how things are going there folks. And this is what they are paying $100 million dollars for.
    Oakland and Denver in a race for the most sad team in the division.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Oakland and Denver in a race for the most sad team in the division.
    Oakland by a mile. Denver has had recent success, and it was a 'go for broke' run that got them there. They got it, and went broke talent-wise.

Yeah, plus while Denver has a terrible coach--in fact I think he's the worst coach in the league with Hue Jackson being his only competition--at least he's not being paid $100 mil on a ten year contract.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-07-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Jon Chucky has to go, get out of Oakland and take your $100 million with you.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    Jon Chucky has to go, get out of Oakland and take your $100 million with you.
    You got him for at last 2-3 seasons. No clue how far it will go.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Its clear in watching the Cowboys need WR help. Prescott doesn't have his great TE to throw to and has no real key WR to throw to right now. The Cowboys as a whole has no leading WR averaging over 11 yards a catch. In fact only Tavon Austin and Michael Gallup are averaging 15-16 yards a catch and they have 10 catches combined heading into tonight. Its clear the team should have drafted Ridley or someone in 1st round. 3 of Prescott's top targets (WR , RB and TE) are below 9 yards a catch.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Are you ready for a Rams-Chiefs Super Bowl? The Rams have already won their division and the Chiefs only have the Chargers as serious competition. Both teams are heading for 13+ wins.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Are you ready for a Rams-Chiefs Super Bowl? The Rams have already won their division and the Chiefs only have the Chargers as serious competition. Both teams are heading for 13+ wins.
    Rams? Perhaps. Chiefs? Not so sure. There’s still the small matter of Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific in the AFC to overcome, and that’s never easy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Andy Reid will mess it up for the Chiefs in the playoffs. Rams basically sold out for this year so they better make it

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Andy Reid will mess it up for the Chiefs in the playoffs. Rams basically sold out for this year so they better make it
    The Chiefs even before Reid have never been able to win come playoff time. Its like some wild curse that has hit. Hell one year Reid had half the offense get injured in a game remember ? This was against the Colts. In all , its sad but usually once playoffs hit I go ahead and call it a season and wait til next year.

By the way, the Browns have experienced every possible outcome in their first five games:

Tie
    Win in Regulation
    Loss in Regulation
    Win in OT
    Loss in OT

Not sure anything like that has ever been done all in a row by a team before. Congrats Browns on being ... very methodical?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

For the exception of the AFC West and the NFC South, everything looks weird when I look at the standings.

It's like when you sim 10 years in Madden.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

In NFL News it appears the NY Giants have finally decided to cut Ereck Flowers after a terrible run in New York since 2015. Flowers was moved from LT to RT once Nate Soldier was signed and he still wasn't good. In fact he was nicknamed a walking turnstile. In fact week #1 was so bad , a scout broke down what a terrible day it was for Flowers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...k-1-for-giants

Drew Brees is 151 yards away from passing Peyton Manning for the most yards all-time in the NFL with over 71,940. He's 51 yards from passing Brett Farve for 2nd all-time. As one announcer said that this is amazing considering that Brees is 5'10/5'11 basically and has done all this for years.