Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2220
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Hell of a game so far. 9 minutes into the 1st there have been 3 scores already.
    Cam shoulda took the safety instead of that ill-advised throw that turned into a pick six. Just saying.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Nothin left for the Panthers to do but get hurt at this point. Cam out here looking like Chris Tucker in The Rush Hour, 'which one of y'all hit me?'.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    No...no he isn't ...not right now he's not. Bryant was released because he lost a step and isn't that deep threat he once was as well as the fact he has an issue with drops. The Cowboys would have never released Bryant if hadn't lost that step as we saw. The refusal to take a pay cut played a big factor as well. Also its why Bryant hasn't been signed til now.

If this was the Dez Bryant of years past early in his career....well he's signed and all. But the current one...no. Amari Cooper is better .
    Cooper always had a problem getting opened. He not a good route receiver.
    All he can do is run down the field in a straight line. That makes him the long yard treat, but that’s not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Nothin left for the Panthers to do but get hurt at this point. Cam out here looking like Chris Tucker in The Rush Hour, 'which one of y'all hit me?'.
    The final score was Steelers 52, Panthers 21. It could've been worse, but Mike Tomlin took his foot off the gas in the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, RB James Connor who made LeVeon Bell irrelevant went into concussion protocol during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The final score was Steelers 52, Panthers 21. It could've been worse, but Mike Tomlin took his foot off the gas in the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, RB James Connor who made LeVeon Bell irrelevant went into concussion protocol during the game.
    So are the Steelers that great, or are the Panthers overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    So are the Steelers that great, or are the Panthers overrated?
    Both. Steelers are pissed, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Today in NFL News , it appears Dez Bryant's season maybe already over. Bryant its reported in his 1st Saints practice was running a route and tore his Achilles tendon possibly. He was helped off the field after the injury.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Today in NFL News , it appears Dez Bryant's season maybe already over. Bryant its reported in his 1st Saints practice was running a route and tore his Achilles tendon possibly. He was helped off the field after the injury.
    Holy $#!+ ... instant kharma!

Are you for real!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Geez, I heard he wouldn't be ready for week 10, but not about the achilles thing. Thats sucks.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

This week will be interesting ...Patrick Mahomes is chasing Kansas City history and Len Dawson now. He is at 29 TD passes in a season . He needs 2 more to pass him and break the record for single season TD mark. Its amazing that KC hasn't had a pure franchise QB in that long a span who has thrown TD passes like this. Over 50+ years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

This week will be interesting ...Patrick Mahomes is chasing Kansas City history and Len Dawson now. He is at 29 TD passes in a season . He needs 2 more to pass him and break the record for single season TD mark. Its amazing that KC hasn't had a pure franchise QB in that long a span who has thrown TD passes like this. Over 50+ years.
    Over/under Mahomes is a lifetime Chief?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Over/under Mahomes is a lifetime Chief?
    If he can keep up what he did this season , he'll be locked long term in. They won't let him go anywhere. But if he can't and crashes the next season etc...they will continue the search. I know KC has spent years searching , hunting for that great young QB who could be a long time franchise guy.

If he can keep up what he did this season , he'll be locked long term in. They won't let him go anywhere. But if he can't and crashes the next season etc...they will continue the search. I know KC has spent years searching , hunting for that great young QB who could be a long time franchise guy.
    I am not a KC fan BUT I was a huge Mahomes fan. He's a great person. I wish him Brady-level success.

I did chuckle at players razzing Mahomes about him running the ball and telling during the week....well your not as fast as Chad Henne. So Mahomes comically was like...I'll show em later I can run and took off on a 30+ yard run at one point in that weeks game. Which made the players laugh after the game.

I think the 11/29 Saints-Cowboys game was flexed to Sunday night after Dez signed with New Orleans. I wonder if it’ll stay there now that he’s done and there’s no storyline of Bryant going up against his old team?