Page 75 of 148 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2220
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Titans with the soul crushing and incinerator drive because moved the ball and Herny easily ran for a td 34-10. The Titans are lighting the Patriots the hell up cry me a river what goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    There are reports out there now that Le'Veon Bell is not planning on reporting to the Steelers by the Tuesday deadline and will sit out the entire season.

-M
    If James Conner can play the way he has been playing, Bell is expendable.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Wow. Did the Titans put a beating on my Patriots or what?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Titans made the Patriots quit because after the lead increased to 34-10 the Patriots started to use Hoyer, and Titans better than I predicted steamrolled the Patriots 34-10.

Patriots never lead, Titans outplayed them for the entire game, Patriots did hang around except Titans would still demoralize, embarrass, and frustrate the Titans making it a laugher in the 2nd half.
    Mariota vs the Patriots breaks through in the 3rd game which is the first time the Titans with Maritoa starting playing the Patriots in Nashville and a marvelous debut.

Finally the Titans losing streak vs the terrific Patriots is over, can't wait to hear Rodney Harrison's reaction for Sunday Night Football in America, along with Sharpe and Bayless, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Titans with the soul crushing and incinerator drive because moved the ball and Herny easily ran for a td 34-10. The Titans are lighting the Patriots the hell up cry me a river what goes around comes around.
    After the Superbowl with Atlanta, I'd feel my lead over New England was secure only after the clock runs out. Maybe when there is only enough time left when you can line up in the victory formation, but that might be too iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    If James Conner can play the way he has been playing, Bell is expendable.
    Smartest thing I ever did in Fantasy Football... spotted some kid names James Conner on Tuesday before the season started on Waivers, who was gonna start because LeVeon Bell was holding out. Some other schmoe spent the #1 overall pick on Bell, and has hung onto him on his roster waiting for him to show in vain.

In not Fantasy Football news, Arizona held the Chiefs to a season low for points. They still lost by 12, because their Offensive Line is so bad that Josh Rosen was pressured on 31 of 36 dropbacks, including 10 knockdowns and 5 sacks.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

In not Fantasy Football news, Arizona held the Chiefs to a season low for points. They still lost by 12, because their Offensive Line is so bad that Josh Rosen was pressured on 31 of 36 dropbacks, including 10 knockdowns and 5 sacks.

The Cardinals also held Mahomes from his 10th straight 300+ yard passing game as well. It was a season low passing day for Mahomes.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

NFL Notes...

- Today Larry Fitzgerald made history as he passed Terrell Owens for 2nd career all-time in receiving yards. With his 50 yards receiving today ; Fitzgerald now has 15,952 career yards receiving.

- As posted Mahomes now has the single season TD record , snapping the 50+ year mark by Len Dawson.

- The Patriots will have to wait another week to have their 18th straight winning season . The big mark they are chasing is Dallas who had 22 straight winning seasons that as one analyst claims stretched from the mid 1960's into 1980's.

-In a shocker the Buffalo Bills had an offensive explosion led by....Matt Barkley ? It was stunning to see that Buffalo had 41 points today. Of course it came against the Jets.

- In that Bills win , LeSean McCoy went past Tiki Barber for 26th all-time on the career rushing list.

- As posted Julio Jones passed the 10,000+ yard mark the quickest now in history. He did it in 12 fewer games than Megatron now. Its hard to believe that people questioned the Falcons for giving up 5 , draft picks in 2011 for him.

- Cleveland won its 3rd game of the year as they defeated the Falcons today. The Browns have now won more games than they did for seasons (2016 and 2017).

- In a Miami loss today , Frank Gore passed the 14,500+ yard career rushing mark with a 90 yard rushing day. Gore has been used more less this season due to age but is oddly still the best RB the Dolphins RB .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Prescott has a huge deep play and doesn't see it. Elliott has been tearing it up on ground.

Giving up 41 points to a Buffalo offense led by Matt Barkley, who's at best a backup QB in this league, and against a Bills team without any weapons other than McCoy on offense for him to throw to?

I'm thinking Todd Bowles is gonna get fired. Losing might have been acceptable, but not by 4 scores.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Dallas is needing Prescott to step up big here. He's made 1 big throw to Cooper here. He then makes a big pass play to Hurns on another 3rd down. Collingsworth brings up what has helped these other WR's and its Cooper who grabs attention when he lines up. Now those guys get the 1 on 1 contests and it helps.

Its over...Dallas has won and this was a nice finish really. I mean the Eagles were close and Wentz went to someone outta the endzone. The lateral failed as we saw but yeah Wentz should have thrown the ball away. Toss it and try another down for endzone. I can understand what Wentz was trying but here....it was a young QB mistake.

The Titans were the biggest winner today. I now see them finishing 10-6 and being the sixth seed in the AFC.
    The Colts are an 8-8 team with Andrew Luck, and a 4-12 team without him.
    The Jaguars, Bucs, and Lions all fell to 3-6 and their seasons are basically over. The Cowboys saved their season and ruined that of the Eagles. The best the Eagles can finish now is 9-7, which won't be good enough to make the playoffs. The Eagles, Falcons, Cowboys, and Seahawks are now all at the margin of contention in the NFC at 4-5.
    The Dolphins, Bengals, and Ravens are only pretenders in the AFC race. The Chiefs, Steelers, Patriots, Texans, Chargers, and Titans are the likely playoff teams from that conference.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Eagles lost their third game at home last night, displaying all sorts or warts which makes them deserving of their pedestrian 4-5 record. The defense has been horrendous, especially when it comes to their glaring inability to simply tackle and allowing teams off the hook on third down and failing to get much needed stops. The offense has been no better, starting slow and getting into early holes, the running game borders between mediocre and nonexistent, forcing Carson Wentz into performing heroics, and there are times when he just can't get it done. With the L.A. Rams, New Orleans, Houston and two games with the better than expected Deadskins left on the schedule, if the Birds play like last night against those teams, they'll get killed, plain and simple. Suddenly, 8-8 would be an optimistic finish.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

If LeVeon Bell really wanted to make an point, he'd start giving away the money he earned last year. That would really generate some headlines. Dont you guys agree?
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.