Page 76 of 148 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2220
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Mark Davis knows who's exactly to blame for the Raiders 1-8 record and its himself and .....GM Reggie McKenzie !

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rd-is-my-fault

In what is simply baffling fucking nonsense ...read this line folks.

"I always look in the mirror, and the buck stops with me," Davis said. "Where this team is right now is my fault. We haven't been able to build a 22-man roster. We haven't been able to give this team a chance to win because the Reconstruction failed. We failed from 2014 on to have a roster right now."
    So basically McKenzie drafted 3 stars on the team (Mack , Cooper and Carr) and Gruden traded 2 of them away and now Davis deems how this was failed. What a fucking moron.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm being told Bengals defensive coordinator, Teryl Austin, has been relieved of his duties.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My Eagles lost their third game at home last night,
    They outta be embarrassed. I watched up until 20 all and I just couldn't stay up any longer. There were entire stretches of that game where Dak didn't even look serviceable, Cooper has made that team, saved that team. Actually in hindsight, if there was EVER a team to keep up the Superbowl hangover narritive It's gotta be Philly right? They dramatic way they beat Brady's ass and not having even ever really gone deep into the playoffs for 500 years, sounds like a winning recipe for a letdown season. That said they can still win the NFC lEAST, I'm puling for them to do at least that. They get into the playoffs maybe they win a game and then it's whomever wants it. Lots of powerhouses in the NFC, not sure Philly can beat any of them straight up but they should get to the dance.

A bigger embarrassment would be to let the Skins rep the Least cause they'll get throttled wildcard weekend.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Eagles’ tissue paper thin secondary took yet another hit after it was reported that cornerback Ronald Darby, hurt in last night’s game has been lost for the rest of the season with an ACL injury. Shit!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

What a remarkable embarrassment the Bucs had more than 495 yards of offense and only a measly 3 points scored to the infamous inconsistent Skins, and Skins won.

The Saints outdid themselves by steamrolling the hapless Bengals making them Bungals 51-14 in the Jungle, game was so awful it got switched to Skins Bucs a actual decent watchable close game.

The Bills look like Super Bowl Contenders steamrolling the hapless crashing Jets with Barkley looking like Farve or Marino in New Jersey.
    It continues to get worse and more embarrassing for the Jets which have consistently shown that embarrassment and awfulness knows no bounds for the Jets. A remarkable rebound for the Bills after getting steamrolled by a possible great Bears team showing what goes around comes around in the NFL.

In the style of Charlie Brown after a terrific win the Falcons hugely crashed vs the improved rebuilding Browns because that grass fence defense was exposed by the Browns including the Browns with a long run touchdown that was the longest in their franchise so not even the incredible Jim Brown 1 of the best Browns had a run that long it was that awful for the Falcons.
    A glorious chokejob by the Falcons in Rock and Roll Cleveland losing 28-16 to the Browns, another loss vs a AFC North foe maybe the Crashing Birds will complete the sweep losing to the struggling Ravens.

Days after losing Dez Bryant to an injury at a Friday practice, the Saints signed Brandon Marshall to come in. Marshall as Payton claims still has some things as a WR.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Some NFL tidbits:

- the Bills released Nathan Peterman after putting up some horrendous stats, throwing only 3 TD’s against 12 INT’s.

- Hue Jackson, fired by Cleveland was hired by his old team Cincinnati and will join Marvin Lewis’ staff.

- it’s been reported that the air quality for the Giants-49ers game is poor because of the California wildfires.

Mullins after 2 weeks finally makes his 1st big rookie QB mistake. He throws late and has the ball deflected. As one analyst said a lot of young QB's will try and force it as pressure happens. This leads to an Eli TD pass. Funny fact....Mullins attended the Manning passing camp as a teenager and is shown in a pic with Eli , Peyton , Archie and Cooper together. Now he's playing Eli Manning years later.

Mullins on his final drive here as the 49ers are at 23-27 right now. He's at 18 seconds and mid-field.

Goodwin catches across the middle and as the analyst brings up he should have went to the ground as soon as he caught it. Instead inside the 20 he tried to score a TD run. They clock the ball with 1 second left.

After Mullins tries a last ditch pass into the endzone , its incomplete as a flag happens. Mullins gets some props from Eli who had to be a bit scared once Mullins hit that deep pass. But yeah Goodwin didn't really give his team much of a shot there...except 1 .

I guess the Giants season is saved by beating a 2-7 team with a third back-up QB.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Some NFL tidbits:

- the Bills released Nathan Peterman after putting up some horrendous stats, throwing only 3 TD’s against 12 INT’s.

- Hue Jackson, fired by Cleveland was hired by his old team Cincinnati and will join Marvin Lewis’ staff.

- it’s been reported that the air quality for the Giants-49ers game is poor because of the California wildfires.
    Well, the Bengals are almost a lock to win the next matchup against the Browns, unless they start changing out most of the line calls now, and don't struggle in current games as a result.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Are the Bengals trying to get Marvin Lewis fired? I bet Hue Jackson is already trying to undermine Lewis and blame everyone else for his own shortcomings.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I guess the Giants season is saved by beating a 2-7 team with a third back-up QB.
    Not really , they are 3-4 games back and unless the Redskins , Cowboys and Eagles all lay a duck completely they seem outta it. Its said Shurmer told Eli that he had to win this one or ...well the talk is he'd turn the over over to someone else at QB for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Not really , they are 3-4 games back and unless the Redskins , Cowboys and Eagles all lay a duck completely they seem outta it. Its said Shurmer told Eli that he had to win this one or ...well the talk is he'd turn the over over to someone else at QB for awhile.
    It was easy for Shurmur to make that threat to Eli when the Giants were facing San Francisco, one of the few teams in the league just as bad, if not worse than they are. My guess is the only reason Eli hasn't already been benched is because his backup, Kyle Lauletta took stupid pills last week, got himself arrested, and the Giants didn't want to be seen as having rewarded his stupidity by naming him the starter, at least not last night. Going forward however? Your guess is as good as mine.

It was easy for Shurmur to make that threat to Eli when the Giants were facing San Francisco, one of the few teams in the league just as bad, if not worse than they are. My guess is the only reason Eli hasn't already been benched is because his backup, Kyle Lauletta took stupid pills last week, got himself arrested, and the Giants didn't want to be seen as having rewarded his stupidity by naming him the starter, at least not last night. Going forward however? Your guess is as good as mine.

They likely will weigh what happens each game and decide with Eli. He's playing basically to see if there is a next season for himself.