Page 85 of 148 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2220
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Browns could snap a 3+ year road losing streak today. Their last road win was back in 2015 and was over 1,100+ days ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Giants are robbed of a 1st and Goal by a badly missed PI call.
    I would like a stat on Games won by Refs.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    My predictions for the week
    NFC South
    Seahawks over Panthers- Panthers lose third in a row, both teams end up 6-5
    right you are/were
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Arizona goes up 10-0 on the Chargers. I muse out loud to everyone over, "Just wait, they're gonna blow that lead by halftime."

They proceed to give up 28 unanswered in a little over a quarter.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Wild end of Half in Indy. Miami scores TD with a long ball from Tannerhill. They intercept Luck on the next play. Then fumble back to Indy the next one. And intercept Luck again on the play after that. Score is tied 14/14.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I should note that Arizona's dismal afternoon in LA has also shown how incompetent their supposed "defensive guru" head coach Steve Wilks is. His defense has managed to allow Phillip Rivers to set the NFL record for most consecutive complete passes to start a game. He's 25-25 through two and a half quarters of action.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Good Lord! What was Big Ben thinking?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good Lord! What was Big Ben thinking?
    The curse of them raiding that locker lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So they showed some stats on Aaron Rodgers and well ; he has the lowest INT percentage in his career. A fact that he averages 1 Int ...every 69 attempts. This year he hasn't thrown an Int like 280+ Ints and his longest streak of his career.

Well in tonights game at halftime the Vikings honored Randy Moss and presented him his Hall of Fame ring. Well he watched as Adam Theilan broke Moss record for 100+ yard games in a season as a Viking. Moss had it at 8 , 100+ yard games ....and he had that mark in 2000 and 2003. Tonight Theilan broke it with 9 games and he still has 5 games left.

Well, looks like my Eagles aren't dead yet after nipping the Giants 25-22 on a late game field goal. At 5-6, the Birds are only a game behind the Cowgirls and Deadskins in NFC Least. Dallas faces rampaging New Orleans Thursday night while Philly hosts Washington next Monday night. A perfect scenario (for me anyway) would see a three-way 6-6 deadlock come next Tuesday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, looks like my Eagles aren't dead yet after nipping the Giants 25-22 on a late game field goal. At 5-6, the Birds are only a game behind the Cowgirls and Deadskins in NFC Least. Dallas faces rampaging New Orleans Thursday night while Philly hosts Washington next Monday night. A perfect scenario (for me anyway) would see a three-way 6-6 deadlock come next Tuesday morning.
    The defending champs get to play against Colt McCoy, and a version of Adrian Peterson that looks like the grind of the season's catching up to him.

I think I like Philly's chances.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The defending champs get to play against Colt McCoy, and a version of Adrian Peterson that looks like the grind of the season's catching up to him.

I think I like Philly's chances.
    Same here. The Deadskins were already leaking oil before Alex Smith went down two weeks ago thanks to injuries, now they look to be falling apart.

====================

Some Monday morning NFL tidbits:

Packers fans clamoring for Mike McCarthy to be fired

Odell Beckham Jr. throws shade at Giants coaches again, says attacking Eagles secondary 'wasn't in our game plan'

John Harbaugh won’t commit to Joe Flacco as starter

Baker Mayfield gives former Browns coach Hue Jackson the cold shoulder

Latest Reuben Foster allegations put harsh spotlight on 49ers GM John Lynch

Also judging from the article it seems Lynch has possibly missed the entire 2017 draft except for Kittle at TE who he snagged in the 5th rd. Plus with Foster's issues and all...and on the very eve of the draft...why would you draft him at #31 ? That is...kinda stupid to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Also judging from the article it seems Lynch has possibly missed the entire 2017 draft except for Kittle at TE who he snagged in the 5th rd. Plus with Foster's issues and all...and on the very eve of the draft...why would you draft him at #31 ? That is...kinda stupid to do.
    By the way....

49ers release Reuben Foster after string of disturbances