Page 86 of 148 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2220

Can the Broncos make the playoffs? After being left for dead at 3-6, they won two big games against the Chargers and Steelers. Their only remaining opponent with a winning record is the Chargers at home. They could win out and finish 10-6.

I heard on the radio that Baker Mayfield left Texas Tech for Oklahoma State, a team in the same division. So him calling Hue Jackson out for doing that same thing is pretty hypocritical...
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    I heard on the radio that Baker Mayfield left Texas Tech for Oklahoma State, a team in the same division. So him calling Hue Jackson out for doing that same thing is pretty hypocritical...
    The biggest difference between the two of them is that Hue is delusional and should be a janitor instead of a coach.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    The biggest difference between the two of them is that Hue is delusional and should be a janitor instead of a coach.
    You'd trust him that close to the team. Surely you meant a janitor....at Tim Horton's or something safely far away from anything related to the NFL. Although the Bills do play one game per year in Toronto so even that might let him get too close for comfort.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    I can agree with that. Mayfield had a choice about transferring out of Texas Tech, Jackson had no say about getting fired from Cleveland.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Has any team completely fallen off a cliff like Jacksonville? Last season, the Jags were one win away from the Super Bowl, today, they’re 3-8, have lost seven straight, and over the course of the last few hours, fired their offensive coordinator, benched RB Leonard Fournette after he got into a fight during yesterday’s loss to the Bills and benched Blake Bortles, perhaps for the last time. Never mind the Raiders whom no one expected to go anywhere, it’s the Jags who are the real dumpster fire.

Fournette actually squared up on the guy. Just idiotic. But I'm really glad Ramsey got to eat crow yesterday. But overall it was hard to take the talk of Jacksonville as a serious contender last year seriously, in spite of them getting so far. Excuse me - they played the Bills with Tyrod Taylor and won by, what, 3? Then Fournette played the game of his life against the Steelers and Bortles accidentally didn't make a game-breaking mistake.

The Packers are another team that is in WTF-land. Hard to watch them be so bad on offense.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 11-26-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News ...

- Arizona after losing yesterday decided to cut starting RT Andre Smith and CB Bene Benwikere today , hours after the loss against the Chargers. Smith was signed to a 2 year deal and paid $3.5 million guaranteed. Its said in 8 starts he had given up 8 sacks , including 2 yesterday. Its considered very wild to cut a starter , and one one offensive line with no depth there as Arizona plans to move people around.

- Andy Dalton's season is over with the Bengals. Dalton was placed on IR due to an injured thumb.

- ABC and ESPN will both in 2019 offer NFL Draft coverage as both will air 3 days of coverage for it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

So after slapping around the Titans, Houston stands at 8-3. Their remaining schedule is against Cleveland, Indianapolis, NY Jets, Philly, and Jacksonville. Seems like Colts and Browns will be the toughest tests for Houston and I could see Houston going 3-2 for an 11-4. Who knows, maybe Houston will be the 2nd seed in the AFC. Being the #3 seed is quite probable as the Steelers have to face San Diego 8-3. Patriots 8-3, and New Orleans 10-1.

Yeah , Houston will be the team to beat come Playoff time. If KC makes it I can see them doing the annual Playoff heart break loss to Houston comically. I mean it makes sense it will happen. I'm sure its already in the cards for that to come down the pike. lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    - Andy Dalton's season is over with the Bengals. Dalton was placed on IR due to an injured thumb.
    And Tom Savage was picked up by the Bengals for depth.

So one of the things coming out of the game for the Titans was this odd thing , Marcus Mariota completed 22/23 passes for 300+ yards and 2 TD's. At one point he completed 19 straight passes. But the stats are deceiving a lot. Mariota if you watched would take a number of sacks for holding ball too long and not throwing it away (a fact post game he admitted) and that he only had a couple passes go over 10 yards.

So yes a great game percentage but kinda bad when your QB takes a big sack and puts you in 3rd and 20 instead of throwing the ball away.

Le'Veon Bell can 'just imagine' playing with Andrew Luck

This presupposes the Colts have interest in Bell. Remember, it takes two to tango.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Le'Veon Bell can 'just imagine' playing with Andrew Luck

This presupposes the Colts have interest in Bell. Remember, it takes two to tango.

The Colts will have $124+ million in cap space according to Overthecap.com , so they will have room to bring in Bell if needed really. And it makes sense...he could be a threat at RB that they haven't had since James and Faulk there.

Are the Titans done at 5-6? No. Their next three opponents are all 3-8. They should be 8-6 going into their last two games against the Redskins and Colts.