Page 9 of 148 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

And the Dolphins/Titans are still waiting to play the 3rd guarter. 6 hour game?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    Tyrod Taylor is not going to win you games. Taylor is a classic game manager who doesn't screw up too badly, but will never be able to steal games from the other team. Cleveland's defense had the Steeler's number all day, but they play to a tie. Jackson needs to be fired.
    Hue Jackson will likely get a statue outside the stadium for the tie today lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Not saying he was great except still made offense somewhat effective including getting team in the end zone. You have confidence Taylor can make plays, no confidence in Peterman to make plays and does throw ints.

In the most Cleveland Browns fashion after a great int late in overtime they miss a short range field goal and ends in tie.
    Clark that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year the Browns and other Cleveland teams choking is exactly that.

A brillant choke job and colossal unforgettable choke job.
    Tyrod Taylor is a backup QB. He can play sure , but he's a backup. Peterman isn't even that at this stage and its clear Buffalo was fucked up for trading McCarron away in preseason. I can see why they drafted Rosen but if the idea is to have a veteran QB there for him awhile to learn from , well it was stupid to trade away someone more effective to do this. Now they have to start Rosen or watch teams blow em out 40 to nothing for weeks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And the Dolphins/Titans are still waiting to play the 3rd guarter. 6 hour game?
    Never heard of anything like this before. Does the league postpone the game and resume it tomorrow, or just wait out the weather?

Meanwhile, Carolina leads Dallas 10-0 early in the third quarter. The Cowboys’ offense has so far been nonexistent.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-09-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Never heard of anything like this before. Does the league postpone the game and resume it tomorrow, or just wait out the weather?

Meanwhile, Carolina leads Dallas 10-0 early in the third quarter. The Cowboys’ offense has so far been nonexistent.
    If it gets into the 4th quarter at least the league can call the game I'd think. If they can manage to play the game into the final quarter and if Miami has a huge lead , I'd think they could call it a game. lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

It could have been 14-3, but Tannerhill got intercepted at the goal line.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Wow , Pat Mahomes is literally bombing the Chargers with Tyreek Hill today. If this is an indication on how he'll play I am impressed. 4 TD's thus far . I can see why KC pulled the trigger on him if he keeps this up.

Meanwhile the Broncos are leading a game they should be dominating by just 3 pts because of 3 Keenum picks. Seattle can't do anything offensively unless starting in Broncos territory and said picks allowed just that.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Dallas’ decision to cut PK Dan Bailey because his cap number was too high came back to bite them on the ass after their rookie replacement flubbed his only field goal attempt. After three quarters, Carolina leads 10-0 and are driving.

Well today was the Tyreek Hill/Pat Mahomes show as the 2 guys literally fire bombed the Chargers. Hill made some spectacular catches and runs. Just insane that he was a middle round draft pick. Mahomes made NO MISTAKES at all and played a smart game. The knock was , how much will he believe in his arm and force things. Yet he ...played smart.

Miami-Tenn back on. T just tied in beginning of 4th.
    If Miami loses they will have to live with giving up the ball twice in the Red Zone.

Very good opener for Mahomes. Bad news for the rest of the AFCW if that keeps up. Cools some of that LA hype.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

And....Miami returns the kick for a TD!

But then Dolphins doing everything they can NOT to win.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-09-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Phins score again on a 75 yrd pass play.

But, you know, Tannerhill can't throw down field and without Landry he has no one to throw to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Phins score again on a 75 yrd pass play.

But, you know, Tannerhill can't throw down field and without Landry he has no one to throw to.
    I don't think anyone has said Tannehill can't throw the ball or has an arm. Its the rest of things he screws up on. Like throwing Ints and taking sacks. Or the terrible judgement like deciding to hold off a knee surgery because you believe the team will move on.

This is his real "make or break" season. He has to turn it on now . At 30 , the Dolphins gotta know if he's worth it.

Dallas comes up short, losing to Carolina 16-8.