Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2220
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Redskins are having the worst luck with QB's.....Colt McCoy just broke his leg tonight in the 2nd quarter. So now the Redskins are forced into starting Sanchez who has only been with the team for 2 weeks and has had maybe 1 or 2 practices since joining the team .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Redskins are having the worst luck with QB's.....Colt McCoy just broke his leg tonight in the 2nd quarter. So now the Redskins are forced into starting Sanchez who has only been with the team for 2 weeks and has had maybe 1 or 2 practices since joining the team .
    Just heard about that. Talk about crappy luck. I hope Adrian Peterson drank lots of Ensure during halftime because he’s going to be treated like a rented mule in the second half.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Really the Eagles should win this one. They have a guy who hasn't been in the league a few seasons. His last TD pass was in 2015. Plus he doesn't know the offense or system really much at all . So they should logically get this in a walk.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Really the Eagles should win this one. They have a guy who hasn't been in the league a few seasons. His last TD pass was in 2015. Plus he doesn't know the offense or system really much at all . So they should logically get this in a walk.
    I take NOTHING for granted when it comes to this Eagles team. If anything, they should treat Washington like a cornered animal, because that’s what they are and just take care of business.

Fantastic Member

Once the Redskins lost Alex Smith for the season I figure the Redskin season was done. The 'skins were a decent defense combined with a QB that doesn't turn the ball over. Now they have almost inept QBs and now down to Sanchez. I say the Redskins go 1-3 at best but 0-4 wouldn't surprise me in the least in the last four games.

Well as the MNF team brought up the Redskins brought in EJ Manuel , Kellen Clemens , TY Yates and another QB beyond Sanchez to look at 2 weeks ago. The Redskins decided on Sanchez because a couple in the organization worked for the Jets and they found it easier to work with him to get him quicker up to speed with things. Its why he was signed.

What would make sense is if Washington brought in Colin Kaepernick to save them in the last 4 games.

What they'll do is sign Sam Bradford.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    What would make sense is if Washington brought in Colin Kaepernick to save them in the last 4 games.

They likely will bring in one of the guys they worked out along with Sanchez 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Pfft! The Deadskins will reach out to Blly Kilmer before they give Kaepernick a call. Funny thing, they wasted no time snatching up LB Rueben Foster who's a known abuser and didn't care about the backlash they got from the public, yet, Kaepernick remains radioactive to them. They hypocrisy is blinding.

They likely will bring in one of the guys they worked out along with Sanchez 2 weeks ago.
    WOO! Here comes TJ Yates to save the day when Captain Butt-Fumble saves the day!

Daniel Snyder and his front office are just adding ammunition for Kaepernick's lawyers in the collusion lawsuit, at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Pfft! The Deadskins will reach out to Blly Kilmer before they give Kaepernick a call. Funny thing, they wasted no time snatching up LB Rueben Foster who's a known abuser and didn't care about the backlash they got from the public, yet, Kaepernick remains radioactive to them. They hypocrisy is blinding.
    I didn't think of that immediately, but yeah. The f***ers will sign a guy who's a serial woman-beater, but pee their pants at the thought of signing a guy who kneels to protest police violence for fear of seeing angry Twitter posts from Fox News and Trump.

Wankers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Meanwhile, the Eagles took care of business with a workmanlike 28-13 win over the QB depleted Deadskins. This sets up a crucial divisional battle this coming Sunday in Dallas, a win for 6-6 Birds and they tie the Cowgirls for the lead in NFC Least.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Hunt's got no one to blame but himself, but it seems like he maybe had bad friends to let him even come out of the room there.
    Nah. For once, at least from the time what the hotel camera caught, the homeboys did all they could to keep dude calm. That fool even tossed one of his potnas into the chick and bout knocked both out. They did what they could.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Seven teams are 6-6. Can any of them make the playoffs? Yes. In the AFC, Baltimore has two difficult road games coming up with the Chargers and Chiefs, so they will likely finish 9-7. The Dolphins, Broncos, Colts, and Titans all need to run the table in order to finish 10-6. In the NFC, Seattle and Minnesota play each other this week. If the Eagles, Redskins, and Panthers win this week, they will either go ahead of the Vikings or tie the Seahawks.

With the talk that Tony Gonzalez could go into the Hall of Fame as the best TE in history , one TE that "could" have been great and had all the physical tools at one point was....Johnny Mitchell. If no one remembers Mitchell came out of college really early (he declared after his sophomore season) and well at 21 he was considered a raw prospect. But Mitchell never did have the career folks thought.

In fact after several seasons in New York , he would be allowed to leave. The Jets drafted Kyle Brady and pretty much kicked him outta town 3 seasons later.

Mitchell would comically be known as a guy who would get signed later .....go to camp and just walk out. He would leave the Miami Dolphins camp ran by Jimmy Johnson suddenly. Then once in 1999 under Bill Parcells as coach ...would sneak out and leave during the middle of the night.

Packers interim coach Joe Philbin fires longtime Mike McCarthy assistant Winston Moss after leadership tweet

Ponder this... what Championship teams have are great leadership! Period! It’s not the offensive guru trend, it’s not the safe trend. Find somebody that is going to hold #12 and everybody in this building to a #LombardiStandard! Period! #losingsucks!
    I’d hazard to guess that calling Mr. Discount Double Check to task was the fireable offense.