Page 99 of 148 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2220
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And the Browns are currently only a game behind the seven win Ravens and Steelers. Amazing!
    The 6 wins the Browns have this season folks is the most wins the team has had since 2014. It also is the most wins combined from 2015-2017 where the Browns went 4-44 in that span. So ...they have to be celebrating at what were seeing. And I'll say it...you keep Gregg Williams as coach. If your winning games as he has and has a 4-2 record thus far...don't fuck that away.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Dolphins are surging a 2nd td makes the game 21-17 early 3rd.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Colts are whomping Dallas 17-0 in the third quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Awful Eli shows at the worst time along with Byard right place at the right time has a int and pretty good return to halt a effective Giants offense drive.

10-6
    In a offense challenged game the Jaguars are winning. Would have loved to see Sanchez continue to play for the Skins.

A created fumble and Titans take advantage with Henry running for a easy 2nd td
    14-0 in Cold Raining New Jersey

The Packers are hanging around with the Bears in the 4th
    21-14 The Bears leading after a thrown td

Colts 23, Cowboys 0, just under seven minutes left in regulation.

The Vikings have made it now a embarrassment after what looked like was going to be a close game 41-17

Great game for the Colts shutting out the Cowboys 23-0.
    Also Titans continue to shut out the Giants 17-0. It's a afternoon game except mostly looks like evening because of the cloudy sky.

Da Bears just beat Green Bay to clinch NFC North. Has that win also clinched Coach of the Year honors for Matt Nagy?

A great day for the Titans because Henry ran for more than 140 yards and 2 touchdowns, also Titans made it a giant embarrassment since they shut out the Giants 17-0 on the road. A remarkable letdown after steamrolling the Skins.

The Bears returning to the Playoffs because won the NFC North today with a 24-17 win defeating the Packers. First time since 2010 the Bears are in the playoffs.
    The Falcons looked like the greatest offense on turf playing the rebuilding Cards that they steamrolled 40-14.

Decent rebound for the Skins since defense has a int late in the game, and Skins kick a game winning field goal to win a low scoring game 16-13, and Cowboys did get shut out by the Colts so it'll be a entertaining race for the NFC East.

Great to hear that the Steelers could drop to the 8th seed if the Patriots defeat the Steelers today.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One of the saddest things is watching how Larry Fitzgerald returned for his 15th season and its been a complete shit fest offensively by the Cardinals . Its been so bad I can see why they are thinking of a new head coach. Fitzgerald who isn't in his prime , but was coming off 100+ reception seasons ...well this year he's on pace to barely cross 750 yards receiving due to how bad its been.

Part of me wishes Fitzgerald had been traded to a competitive team to get him his chance at a ring at least. Because he deserved that. I have to wonder if he'll retire or stick around a rebuilding process which seems to be a long one in Arizona.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The 49ers lead the Seahawks 7-6.
    It's a division game and a home game for the 49ers so wouldn't be astounding if the 49ers won.

No 1 covered Hogan that made it easy for the Patriots to score a td.
    7-7 In Pittsburgh, and Steelers going with the alternate black jersey, and all black today.

Yea I feel some kinda way about Larry Fitzgerald, good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Da Bears just beat Green Bay to clinch NFC North. Has that win also clinched Coach of the Year honors for Matt Nagy?
    Yuh right was my first thought but damn... he might got to be in the running. Bears are for sho back, in Mack we trust and all but they've put it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Colts over Cowboys seems more like wish fulfillment. These guys beat the Saints, and they've only been getting better each week.
    They didn't get better this week.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Patriots look terrible. I think they are done. Steelers are losing players left and right.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I have zero confidence this game isn't either going into overtime or a Pats win if they go for 2 after they score. (I'm hoping to be a jinx)
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-16-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Finally the Steelers avoid the 4th quarter choke since defense kept the Patriots from scoring a td to defeat the great Patriots.
    A needed win for the Steelers 17-10.