The Claw of Justice!

Default Bram Stoker's Dracula HC (IDW)

IDW just released a reprint of the comic adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, illustrated by Mike Mignola, as a black-and-white hardcover. Anybody else pick it up? I haven't sat down to read it yet, but just flipping through the art is stunning.
    "...puppets are scary, and puppets do things when people are sleeping, and they run around and get their own ideas about things." - Mike Mignola

"…if you’ve been damaged, if you’ve been made lesser, if you’ve been reduced, and you’re still trying to do the right thing… that’s a #$%@ing hero." -John Arcudi

@lobster20000 on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    IDW just released a reprint of the comic adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula, illustrated by Mike Mignola, as a black-and-white hardcover. Anybody else pick it up? I haven't sat down to read it yet, but just flipping through the art is stunning.
    Oh man, I need to track this down! I have the original issues by Topps and it's seriously one of my favorite comics of all time.

“Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.” -- Hellboy.
    “Dude, you’re embarrassing me in front of the Wizards.” -- Tony Stark.

Still waiting for my copy to arrive.

Preview pages anywhere?

Nvm

I found them. Awesome!

The book is outstanding -- I preordered a copy, so I grabbed it the day it came out. I've read it through, but I can't stop looking at it. There are a handful of penciled pages in the back too. Lot's of X's!

I picked up mine, the art is stellar throughout, and certainly warranted another viewing of the excellent film.