Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
Unpopular opinion: The first Thor movie is the best of the trilogy.
I agree with this. I know people love Ragnarok but to me it is a very flawed movie with a tone that is all over the place. Here there are killing people right and left in the beginning and then they switch to this weird jokey jokey stuff half way through, and then try to switch back to serious at the end? And I'm sorry but when was the last time Jeff Goldblum was in a movie and playing someone besides himself? His Grandmaster was just him in some funny clothes. To me it was like they filmed two completely different movies and then tried cramming them together in the editing room. That is why whenever people start saying they want Waitti to do Guardians 3 is makes me shudder with dread.

Dark World was not good, but at least it kept a consistant tone throughout the movie. The main problem with DW was just a bad script and focusing too much on Thor and Loki and having a paper thin main villain. When the henchman villain is 10 times more interesting than the main baddie your script went off the rails somewhere.