View Poll Results: Whio needs to return as X-man?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunfire

25 25.00%
  • Firestar

16 16.00%
  • Marrow

16 16.00%
  • T-Bird III (Neal Shaara)

8 8.00%
  • Sage

31 31.00%
  • Cannonball

36 36.00%
  • Mimic

9 9.00%
  • Sunspot

32 32.00%
  • Cloak & Dagger

9 9.00%
  • Lifeguard

7 7.00%
  • Moonstar

49 49.00%
  • Longshot

14 14.00%
  • Darwin

5 5.00%
  • Northstar

34 34.00%
  • Other: ......

26 26.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

The one and only Cyclops.

Voed for Cloak, Dagger, Sage and Lifeguard. Really want to see Lifeguard explored more. Her character really only got dumb was when she was around her brother.

Daken without the overused 'I hate my father' crap. Also Northstar.

All-New Member

I would love to see the young X-Men team regroup again. Anole, Surge, Rockslide, Dust, Mercury, Glob... I love the youngsters!! They deserve the attention, less cameo 😉

Cannonball and Sunspot, the X-Men are having a New Mutants revival recently and they should be more prominent next year!
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Storm(leader), Jean, Namor, Bishop, Wolverine, Kwannon(with shadow teleport powers), Sage. Uncanny X-Men. Main team, emergency management ass-kickers. Assigns missions to Roberto's and Dani's teams, as necessary.

Nightcrawler(leader), Kitty, Psylocke, Iceman, Forge, Beast, Dr. Reyes. X-Men. School based team, fun and smart, mostly teachers(lots of students here) but they get into trouble from time to time. Works closely with Sam's team.

Sunspot(leader), Monet, Jubilee, Chamber, Rictor, Shatterstar, Magik, and Archangel. Mutants without Borders, global outreach. This young and sexy team handles damage control, disaster relief, and the nightlife.

Moonstar(leader), Warpath, Northstar, Cipher, Anole, Hellion, X23. X-Force, undercover. Nuff said.

Cannonball(leader), Husk, Boom Boom, Dust, Prodigy, Flourish, Pixie, Bling, Mercury. X-Corp, like the Peace Corp, but as a tv/web show. Winning hearts and minds. Can use a lot of other young mutants, Glob and Rockslide for example, in limited roles here.

Leave Rogue and Gambit on Mr and Mrs. X for a while.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 09-03-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Cyclops for sure. Not sure why he isn't #1 on this list
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Cyclops for sure. Not sure why he isn't #1 on this list
    Bah, he just died after being central to the line for ages. Let him rest a while.

Monet
    Moonstar
    Logan
    Kwannon
    Marrow
    Mercury
    Bling!

I also hope Rictor and Boom Boom continue to appear in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm(leader), Jean, Namor, Bishop, Wolverine, Kwannon(with shadow teleport powers), Sage. Uncanny X-Men. Main team, emergency management ass-kickers. Assigns missions to Roberto's and Dani's teams, as necessary.

Nightcrawler(leader), Kitty, Psylocke, Iceman, Forge, Beast, Dr. Reyes. X-Men. School based team, fun and smart, mostly teachers(lots of students here) but they get into trouble from time to time. Works closely with Sam's team.

Sunspot(leader), Monet, Jubilee, Chamber, Rictor, Shatterstar, Magik, and Archangel. Mutants without Borders, global outreach. This young and sexy team handles damage control, disaster relief, and the nightlife.

Moonstar(leader), Warpath, Northstar, Cipher, Anole, Hellion, X23. X-Force, undercover. Nuff said.

Cannonball(leader), Husk, Boom Boom, Dust, Prodigy, Flourish, Pixie, Bling, Mercury. X-Corp, like the Peace Corp, but as a tv/web show. Winning hearts and minds. Can use a lot of other young mutants, Glob and Rockslide for example, in limited roles here.

Leave Rogue and Gambit on Mr and Mrs. X for a while.
    *using My MCU Tchalla voice

Give this man an Xbook (heck, make him the X-editor)

Cable. Bigger, older Cable.

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

Cannonball, Sunspot, Hope Summers (please), Northstar, Moonstar, & the New X-Men, of course. Seeing Chamber & Jubilee (as well as the rest of Gen X) more often would be great too! A new Cable or X-Force book would be nice as well.
    Top DC: Batman, Wonder Woman, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown, Barbara Gordon, Red Hood, Flash (Barry), Supergirl, Black Canary, & Green Arrow
    Top Marvel: Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, Daredevil, Miles Morales, Jessica Jones, Magneto, Rogue, Storm, & Havok

BANNED

I voted for Sunfire, Cannonball and Dani Moonstar from the list, all personal favorites, but also Chamber, Frenzy and the New X-Men. There are way too many underutilised X-Men while the same ones are recycled and tales told over and over again. I'm ready for a shakeup

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    *using My MCU Tchalla voice

Give this man an Xbook (heck, make him the X-editor)
    D'aww, thanks!

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Firestar and Sage, along with a couple not seen here - I'm fond of the Gen X characters especially Chamber and Penance/Hollow.