Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Here something else about death battle.

Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (Cartoon Network VS DC Comics) | DEATH BATTLE
    An Analysis on Ben 10 vs Green Lantern [DEATH BATTLE Debunked] Reaction!
    Note- this may go for mightyraccoon as well when it comes to certian battles.

Uganda Knuckles4 days ago
    Death Battle has been starting a horrible trend of spending misinformation due to only looking at scans. This leads to taking things completely out of context such as the Superman being Infinite despite failing against actual infinite beings like Darkseid who exist on many planes of reality which they barely got right as well.
    Plus, I hate this the most but Death Battle has real bad history with creating Frankenstein/Composite characters by mashing all the feats of Characters from different realities and even continuities. Makes it difficult telling the difference between these horrifying mashups and the actual character.

lou ruitatsu4 hours ago (edited)
    This was too inaccurate. Like seriously. For anyone who grew up with ben 10 knows the superior versatile function of the omnitrix would obiously protect ben from a lousy pair of scissors. And why did they put kid ben instead of teen Ben? That just seemed a little off to me. Also isnt there an alien that could phase through stuff? He could have phased through that aphere, transform to X and beat GL.
    I mean you said it yourselves that the watch could instantly turn ben into whatever alian he needed. This was basically a battle where you didnt include his other defense mechanisms, and this vid should be remade with more accurate take on Ben 10.
    Its funny how they blantly disregard everything they said about ben when explain why freaking gl won the damm battle. I mean geez,
    Im very disappointed.��

DeeTi Videos1 hour ago
    Yes Big Chill has this invincible form where he can absorb any form of damage and phase through any object

Sir xzombiexj1 hour ago
    I agree with Ben then being a kid. They just handicapped Ben really bad just for GL to win on a fluke.

Sir xzombiexj1 hour ago
    I knew for sure Ben 10 should've won. I wanted to see what's the reason GL lost to Ben 10 but as soon as I seen 10 yr Ben I knew these guys were biased I read that death battle tends lean on DC characters more than anything else, I didn't believe till now.

Tim Dinh29 seconds ago
    This is rigged and this is worst than the battle of Lara vs Nathan

An Analysis on Ben 10 vs Green Lantern [DEATH BATTLE]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmgzyv0uwGE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jkS1zu5Cg
    and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3meGRifraM

Last edited by mace11; 04-24-2020 at 10:07 AM.