Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
I noticed the hair first but the SECOND EYE was all I could think about after that.
It's a nice eye.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
I think it would have to top BP. I mean damn BP the highest grossing solo of all time and killed the critics and MCU won't give him that title so it's kinda like a wtf moment. Also this doesn't seem to have the same buzz as WW trailer. She did have the advantage of a killer cameo in BvS tho.
Ahh, naah. I'd like it too (and hopefully the movie would deserve that money) but I don't think it's touching BP money. But to be fair I don't see any solos hitting those numbers for awhile.

I think from here on before the second trailer Marvel should put those marketing muscles to work, because you know how people say no one knew X before X movie? I feel like that notion rings truest with Carol.

I'm not quite sure about Box Office terminology but I feel domestically it will rack $432-$551 mil. Worldwide (which i'm guessing means overall) $720-$801 mil.

It's not exactly precise, but the air smells very vague right now in terms of people's receptions so I can't pinpoint a more solid prediciton.