Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    One wonders how Ghostbusters would have been reviewed if critics and fans hadn't been worried about being labeled misogynistic
    I do not recall fans being particularly worried about that at all.

The uniforms look good. I think the Skrulls will look better in motion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I do not recall fans being particularly worried about that at all.
    Perhaps I need a new sarcasm font.

I think the skrulls look amazing. I hope this Ronan is more in line with his comic roots. Also I like this Starforce team. But was hoping Photon and Tigra were gonna be apart of it. I remember someone on this board claimed to have seen them filing scenes by Dodgers stadium and it looked like Tigra qnd Photon were in costume. Oh well Monica is atleast set up and I'm excited to see what they Do with the Skrulls. I dig the way they look.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I remember someone on this board claimed to have seen them filing scenes by Dodgers stadium and it looked like Tigra qnd Photon were in costume.
    Yeah, that turned out to just be two cosplayers, not in the slightest connected with any movie.

I think the skrulls look amazing. I hope this Ronan is more in line with his comic roots.
    Wait, Ronan is in this movie too!?

I thought it was just Korath?

EDIT: Just saw the picture. YES! BRING ME THE ACCUSER!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Wait, Ronan is in this movie too!?

I thought it was just Korath?

EDIT: Just saw the picture. YES! BRING ME THE ACCUSER!
    Yea and since this is the 90s his dad might still be alive meaning maybe hes more like the Ronan we love from the comics. and less whiney phsychopath

Astonishing Member

Captain Marvel looks great,after the last awesome Avengers movie i was thinking it will be difficult to be looking forward to a MCU movie like i am looking forward the Avengers continuation,but the photos of the Captain Marvel are quite cool.
    I mean the Skrulls in the MCU movies!
    As a reader of comic books it´s great that this Captain Marvel will have the Skrulls as the villain.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Yea and since this is the 90s his dad might still be alive meaning maybe hes more like the Ronan we love from the comics. and less whiney phsychopath
    I think this will be more the more classic Ronan. The one that is still a loyal Kree Accuser and a force to be feared. It seemed like the treaty with Xandar was a pretty recent thing in the Guardians movie, and that seemed to be the what made Ronan go rogue to begin with. I think this early version is going to be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think this will be more the more classic Ronan. The one that is still a loyal Kree Accuser and a force to be feared. It seemed like the treaty with Xandar was a pretty recent thing in the Guardians movie, and that seemed to be the what made Ronan go rogue to begin with. I think this early version is going to be pretty good.
    He's wearing green, which is a good start .

Oh! Just realized since Lashana Lynch is playing Maria, then their is still a chance for DeWanda Wise to play Monica!...hopefully without Spike Lee interfering.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    Oh! Just realized since Lashana Lynch is playing Maria, then their is still a chance for DeWanda Wise to play Monica!...hopefully without Spike Lee interfering.
    Spike Lee what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Spike Lee what now?
    Wise stars in Lee's Netflix show. Guessing that had something to do with whyy the actress dropped out. And they are saying since this is Maria in this film wise can still come back and be Monica

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Please let this movie be cool. PLEASE
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Wise stars in Lee's Netflix show. Guessing that had something to do with whyy the actress dropped out. And they are saying since this is Maria in this film wise can still come back and be Monica
    Ah, so not actually interfering, just existing and having show. Okay.