Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

That guy laid into Eminem pretty hard and it was good.

But I feel confident that Eminem is going to come back and obliterate the other guy.

Kinda like 20 years ago when LL Cool J dissed Canabis as like a surprise diss on 4, 3, 2, 1 and then Canabis, we thought, destroyed LL with Second Round Knockout. I mean, LL was just doing love songs and **** at that point. It was over. But then LL came back and pretty much demolished Canabis' entire career with his answer track.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Well, to the rest of the world people probably don't care and much less be offended by the message. Nike makes more money international then in the states, This campaign was strategic rather than committed on principle, they knew this would generate buzz and it did. Their a company first and foremost.
    No multi-billion dollar gives a fat baby f#%* about principle. They wanted to generate some "heat"? BOOM, mission accomplished. Still, anything that triggers old, fat white men is permissible.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    That guy laid into Eminem pretty hard and it was good.

But I feel confident that Eminem is going to come back and obliterate the other guy.

Kinda like 20 years ago when LL Cool J dissed Canabis as like a surprise diss on 4, 3, 2, 1 and then Canabis, we thought, destroyed LL with Second Round Knockout. I mean, LL was just doing love songs and **** at that point. It was over. But then LL came back and pretty much demolished Canabis' entire career with his answer track.
    There's a reason why most don't taunt M&M. The guy is BRUTAL with his comebacks. It's a good way for a nobody to generate some hype. I hope they destroy each other's career.

Ultimate Member

I like that MGK is fighting back.

It won't be as brutal as what Pusha T did to Drake.

I'm actually surprised Drake is still alive, the L he took was so massive that he had to release a statement.