Default How did I not know that Night's Dominion has a Season 3?

The Oni Press series printed Seasons 1 and 2 but it appears the third season is online only. This stinks for me because I loved the series but I don't read comics online.

Does anyone know if this Ted Naifeh series is going to get the third season collected in a print collection?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I really hope so. Like you, I don't read online comics.

I hope so. I enjoyed reading the first series and will be reading the second season soon.

I don't read online comics. I don't really do trades that much either, but they're preferable to online only content. Bottom line......if online is the only means to get them, then I probably won't read it! Ghost Fleet really pissed me off because I got issues #1-4 and waited forever for issues #5-8 to come out only to find out they were online only. IDK if this was revealed in the editor's notes in the back of the comic or not, but I don't really have time to read all that stuff. At any rate, I finally picked up the TPB which collected the whole series. Kinda a crappy practice, though, if you ask me. Get somebody hooked on your comic, then switch platforms. I guess I can understand that it's expensive to print and you just aren't getting the readership you want, but aren't there a ton of small print comics that get by with minimal readership?
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

I tweeted out to Ted Naifeh and he responded that there will be a printed collection of the third season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Deathstroke,

A) thank you for the heads up because I also read the first two volumes month to month and had no idea there was a third story online.

B) thank you for reaching out to the creator and for reporting back because now I am looking forward to picking that up when its out.

You are the man!

I checked Amazon to see if there is a pre-order listing but nothing yet. If I see one I'll post it in here so we can drum up some orders.

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    Deathstroke,

A) thank you for the heads up because I also read the first two volumes month to month and had no idea there was a third story online.

B) thank you for reaching out to the creator and for reporting back because now I am looking forward to picking that up when its out.

You are the man!

I checked Amazon to see if there is a pre-order listing but nothing yet. If I see one I'll post it in here so we can drum up some orders.
    Dishpan, I'm sure you'll see any pre-order listing before I will since I don't go to Amazon that often. So I will look forward to seeing when you post that info. As for the other stuff, all part of the service from Deathstroke Information Services, Inc.