Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Just read it. It's a strange feeling that it combines the Jason in Lost Days + UT(R)H into this 225+ lbs hoodie who just dumped Black Mask's dock in Arkham Knight DLC...

I like it! The combat scenes are fluent. And he just feels OK to show his face in front of this FBI agent twice
    Well, not like many people know who he is, outside of the hero gig anyway. They only know him as "Red Hood", as Jason Todd has been publicly dead for years.

Quote Originally Posted by magpieM View Post
    Just read it. It's a strange feeling that it combines the Jason in Lost Days + UT(R)H into this 225+ lbs hoodie who just dumped Black Mask's dock in Arkham Knight DLC...
    And you get the scariest version of Jason as the result. I like this description. :P

I liked it. Jason is done playing by Bruce's rules, and won't make it easy to find him, but is still keeping his word to look into the Underlife for Roy while he tries to figure out where Artemis and Bizarro are.

Not the one in Wonder Woman right now though. That one, well, took some major steps back as a character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Not the one in Wonder Woman right now though. That one, well, took some major steps back as a character.
    He appeared in Wonder Woman?

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Artemis who her characterization in WW was.....eh.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is talking about Artemis who her characterization in WW was.....eh.
    I haven't read the story so far and only skimmed a few pages. I have seen Wonder Woman using the Bow of Ra - which was a strange moment.
    What is wrong with Artemis' characterization?
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-14-2018 at 04:11 AM.

Immature and act like a fool who easily get tricked. The writer is trying hard to show the different between her and Diana and she is suffering because of it.

Honestly, her characterization has been cringe worthy from the beginning of the arc.

Edit comment.
    Last edited by Rise; 09-14-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I haven't read the story so far and only skimmed a few pages. I have seen Wonder Woman using the Bow of Ra - which was a strange moment.
    What is wrong with Artemis' characterization?
    They wielded the bow together.

And I don't have as harsh of a view as Artemis in the Wonder Woman comic. She has conflicted feelings and is doing what she thinks is right for her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Oh, and I think we can discard the weird blood color on this issue as being related in any way to the Cyborgs in Silencer. The blood was colored differently on nearly every panel.
    I wouldn't discard the thought so fast. It would be such a strange coincidence to have this "cyborg/android/whatever" biker gang member working for the Underlife in "Silencer" and Jason now encountering a biker gang with similar style working for the Underlife in RHaTO. Although I'm pretty sure that the leader of the gang is human because he talked normally and also showed "normal" facial expressions. The guy in "Silencer" didn't seem to have any emotions and kept his word count to a minimum.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Did you see the way the blood was colored through the entire issue? There was no real consistency, so that was a simple artistic choice by Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    He appeared in Wonder Woman?
    Artemis, I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokiewo View Post
    They wielded the bow together.

And I don't have as harsh of a view as Artemis in the Wonder Woman comic. She has conflicted feelings and is doing what she thinks is right for her home.
    Marching to war against people she had just protected in Red Hood and the Outlaws? Being easily manipulated again, this time by a brand new ruler rather than her old friend/lover? Her character feels like it was made less to make Diana look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Did you see the way the blood was colored through the entire issue? There was no real consistency, so that was a simple artistic choice by Woods.
    Nevermind. I wanted to argue that the guy in Silencer seemed to have red and purple "blood" but then I saw that the FBI agent had a band-aid on her right cheek. So the purple stuff on her face at the beginning was her own blood.
    And yes, I did see the coloring. I read the issue a few times because of that - and found some other details I accidentally overlooked at first. Like the dead FBI agent in front of the police station. One can even see his badge. Which makes me wonder why Jason even bothered to get it. The family of the dead agent would have gotten it anyway.

And who is the federal prisoner the agent mentions at the end? Did Larocque survive the explosion? Or did they arrest the corrupt sheriff? The biker gang leader could also still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nevermind. I wanted to argue that the guy in Silencer seemed to have red and purple "blood" but then I saw that the FBI agent had a band-aid on her right cheek. So the purple stuff on her face at the beginning was her own blood.
    And yes, I did see the coloring. I read the issue a few times because of that - and found some other details I accidentally overlooked at first. Like the dead FBI agent in front of the police station. One can even see his badge. Which makes me wonder why Jason even bothered to get it. The family of the dead agent would have gotten it anyway.

And who is the federal prisoner the agent mentions at the end? Did Larocque survive the explosion? Or did they arrest the corrupt sheriff? The biker gang leader could also still be alive.
    Closure for the woman who was his partner.