Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

So Iceman and Torch first teamed-up in Strange Tales #120.

Bruh, my parents were like 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    So Iceman and Torch first teamed-up in Strange Tales #120.

Bruh, my parents were like 2.
    losing its humor

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    For the last time. Battleworld is an alternate reality Sue. We've been over this so many times, it's getting annoying.
    Yes, I have gone back and read SW 2015 again, and I must concede the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Lyja should not be there because the relationship she had with Johnny was creepy and it would be best if they just ignored her.

The last time we saw She Thing she was depowered and wrestling. Seems like none of the writers are good at keeping track of her.
    No way. Lyja was part of the family for years. As for Sharon, those wrestlers were just playing “dress up”.

The real Ben and Sharon weren’t present.

Having now read this, it does fall into the category of a synthetic Multiverse being created by Franklin, that is abhorrent to this cosmic being bent on entropy. The confrontation and the offer to Reed to form the FF makes entropy seem a little like a dim witted and young super villain, because it’s a naive move of new players to give their opponent a chance.

I don’t know what entropy thought she could achieve if she succeeded in destroying the whole Multiverse just created, except that her father Eternity appear and create the Multiverse back again.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    But Reed is telling the Griever that this is their extended family so that would apply in a lot of those cases where they were never on the team.
    Not on the team but I hope that both of Franklin's super nannies, Agatha Harkness and Caledonia show up in future issues.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Lyja should not be there because the relationship she had with Johnny was creepy and it would be best if they just ignored her.
    This. She was a means to an end to fix a very poor plot decision years earlier. Bringing her back just ended up in another weird story which dragged johnny back into the mire. I know she was popular with some readers but i'd prefer those storylines were brushed under carpet personally (which im assuming slott is doing by leaving her out)

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Having now read this, it does fall into the category of a synthetic Multiverse being created by Franklin, that is abhorrent to this cosmic being bent on entropy. The confrontation and the offer to Reed to form the FF makes entropy seem a little like a dim witted and young super villain, because it’s a naive move of new players to give their opponent a chance.

I don’t know what entropy thought she could achieve if she succeeded in destroying the whole Multiverse just created, except that her father Eternity appear and create the Multiverse back again.
    Is her motivation actually to destroy the entire multiverse? I see her as trying to redress the natural balance. She represents the natural end to the standard multiverse but if they keep spawning new ones they are undermining her. So surely her motivation is to destroy the additional universes that would never have existed if not for the Future Foundation?

Along the way I was forced to cringe at the trope where other universes are considered disposable. This always feels needlessly callous an unheroic. Luckily Val kind of addressed this. It seems like they lost only the most recent universe and she slams on the breaks as they arrive at the one before. That seems like the correct place for the heroes to take a stand.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-14-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Yes, I have gone back and read SW 2015 again, and I must concede the fact.
    My many arguments against this can be found elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
    This. She was a means to an end to fix a very poor plot decision years earlier. Bringing her back just ended up in another weird story which dragged johnny back into the mire. I know she was popular with some readers but i'd prefer those storylines were brushed under carpet personally (which im assuming slott is doing by leaving her out)
    I disagree. The whole marriage thing is over. She should remain an ally and friend to the team if not ancillary member.

BANNED

Hey were we not promise a HULK, not just She-Hulk, but the ACTUAL HULK appearing in this issue and the next ?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The solicits explicitly said Hulk in #3, not #2, although Bruce should have shown up in the summoning just as Jen has in human form.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Read it yesterday, I loved every minute of it. Made up for #1 completely.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I disagree. The whole marriage thing is over. She should remain an ally and friend to the team if not ancillary member.
    maybe she died when all the skrulls died...

guess Griever isn't the alien from issue 1.