Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Actually we just choose to ignore it and deny their ilk the pleasure of page counts and never link to them again.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Actually we just choose to ignore it and deny their ilk the pleasure of page counts and never link to them again.
    I never read any of CBR's opinion pieces. Across the board, they're always moronic. The headlines tell you all you need to know.

Back to issue #2, though, I wonder how the hell Slott's going to handle the multitude of characters introduced on that last page in 3. That is gonna be a seriously crowded issue!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yep Slott stretched the definition of official member a bit because also in Frankie Raye's case she almost became a full member but then was transformed in Nova and joined Galactus. If we are to go by Marvel Handbooks she wasn't an official member.
    But Reed is telling the Griever that this is their extended family so that would apply in a lot of those cases where they were never on the team. BTW, wasn't H.E.R.B.I.E destroyed? I thought he turned out to be evil or something.

Some quick thoughts. This issue was an improvement over the first so now I am a bit more hopeful about Slott on this title. I still have my misgivings about him especially if he regresses Doom.

With the children being so much older looking I was wondering who the brown-haired guy was that looked as big as Alex Powers and then I realized it was Bentley. IMO Slott dropped the ball there. He and Val were like co-conspirators/buddies. What happened? Now she's flirting with the Namor wannabe.

I liked seeing Sharon there among the extended family but shouldn't she still be in prison?

With all the powers among that group I can't believe that they couldn't find a way to communicate with Ben and Johnny. At least Doom was given an excuse for thinking they were dead and gone. Reed manipulated his memories as we saw in the MTIO annual.

It wasn't like it was a case of national security or that their whereabouts had to be kept secret. I just feel that facet was unnecessary. I suppose it could cause a panic if some realized that the entire reality as they knew it had been destroyed. IMO after a while, people would think it was a hoax. I don't think that many are aware that Thanos once caused destruction on a universal scale either.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-13-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    But Reed is telling the Griever that this is their extended family so that would apply in a lot of those cases where they were never on the team. BTW, wasn't H.E.R.B.I.E destroyed? I thought he turned out to be evil or something.
    H.E.R.B.I.E. is the Scrappy Doo of the FF, and the only writer that could handle it with any talent is Chris Eliopoulos.

HERBIE was reactivated in Moon Girl.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Is that the same version of Namorita that has been time displaced in " Realm of Kings"?

Missing Lyja from that group though.

Iagree about Lyja....she should be there too. Lyja was last in Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four....but then again...I'm not sure if that was her or not in Venom: Last Host . At least she wasn't named on panel.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-13-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Incredible Member

Lyja should not be there because the relationship she had with Johnny was creepy and it would be best if they just ignored her.

The last time we saw She Thing she was depowered and wrestling. Seems like none of the writers are good at keeping track of her.

I think Lyja redeemed herself when she was sort of an auxillary team member when it was believed that Reed had died in FF #381. She was a big help to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I hope Dan Slott answer why Iceman is there. He's the odd one out and the more I think about it the more confused I am.

Maybe it was a mistake.
    Looking at the last page again, I'd say judging by the spikey things on the top of his head that might be fins, the guy in trunks next to Crystal is Triton. And not a very good one. Note that he has fins down his back too.

There she is, impersonating Iceman. Those Skrulls, always up for some shenanigans.

Iagree about Lyja....she should be there too. Lyja was last in Secret Invasion: Fantastic Four....but then again...I'm not sure if that was her or not in Venom: Last Host . At least she wasn't named on panel.
    The next issue it was addressed that she is a different character

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkpatrick View Post
    There she is, impersonating Iceman. Those Skrulls, always up for some shenanigans.
    lol!

10 char