Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Exiles #8 preview The Trial of the Exiles

Saladin Ahmed (w) Joe Quinones, Joe Rivera, Jordan Gibson, Christopher Sotomayor, Muntsa Vicente (A)
    Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    The Watchers are back! And their all-seeing eyes are fixed firmly on the Exiles. Sure, the team's time-traveling antics saved the Multiverse -- but nobody messes with the timestream while these Watchers are on duty. Justice will be served -- and you might be surprised who ELSE appears to dish it out. Featuring guest art from Joe Quinones!
    32 pages, $3.99.

I'm liking Quinones work a lot in this preview. It's kinda weird that the flashbacks still aren't acknowledging Mimic

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Little Blink is adorable. My favorite panel so far. Though the overall style, I'm not big on -coming off the great art last chapter.

There's also this page
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-07-2018 at 07:33 PM.

CUUUUUUTE!

I love little Blink!

PPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE take toon Wolverine out and I will start reading! Same with Asgardians take the little frog out and I would be all over it.

Toon Wolverine is dragging down the series and I was genuinely withholding judgment until the series actually came out.

Blink, Nocturne, Valkyrie, Iron Lad, Bishop, Rachel, and another non-mutant member would make for a great team IMO.

Unfortunately, I think Nocturne might be getting the same fate as Morph, as she's not sticking around. As of issue 9, the team will be Blink, Valkyrie, Iron Lad, Wolvie, King (a cowboy Black Panther) and Captain America (Peggy Carter).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wouldn't this series be really great with a combination of current time displaced and dimension displaced characters like Kymera, Bishop, Black Cyclops, Prophet (Xtermanation )and James Hudson?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Little Blink is adorable. My favorite panel so far. Though the overall style, I'm not big on -coming off the great art last chapter.

There's also this page
    This just gave me a toothache

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Wouldn't this series be really great with a combination of current time displaced and dimension displaced characters like Kymera, Bishop, Black Cyclops, Prophet (Xtermanation )and James Hudson?
    Jimmy Hudson is way too boring, but I would love to see characters like Rachel, Bishop and Ultimate Pryde join. They could even add OML for the cash grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

There's also this page
    Where'd you get this btw?

BANNED

Holy eff this art is awful. How does this shit pass for sell able. This looks like a bad web comic and if anyone says this art is good I'm going to piss myself laughing at how wrong they are.

You know not gonna lie, it’s a shame that with her guest appearing in the past few issues that they’re writing TJ out of Exiles especially when she’s one of the last remaining originals.
    Quote Originally Posted by hokus83 View Post
    Holy eff this art is awful. How does this shit pass for sell able. This looks like a bad web comic and if anyone says this art is good I'm going to piss myself laughing at how wrong they are.
    Certainly better than the art they had on Squirrel Girl for most of it’s life.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 09-11-2018 at 09:49 AM.

ugggh wish this was out already..