Mighty Member

Default Horror movies you thought were HILARIOUS!

I have a pretty dark sense of humour sometimes and have to bite my lip to stop laughing at a lot of horror flicks

Hitchhiker from TXCM cracks me up as does the ending when Marilyn Burns escapes. The first two TXCM have VERY dark anarchic humour. Apparently society and its laws WONT protect you from madmen as many victims of violent crime have discovered.

We need to talk about Kevin. Mum knows her boy is a psycho but the idiot dad still thinks he's a "sweet little boy" not seeing the "mask" he wears...

The descendants : "the horror of family"! Son is a lazy, spoilt pot-head , daughter is mentally disabled and doesn't fit in with the other kids. Dad is useless, mum is going out of her mind. All her money and fame as an artist can not prevent this. Son deals with family crisis by smoking MORE dope!

What horror flicks crack YOU up?

BANNED

Braindead AKA Dead Alive, by Peter Jackson. Yes, that Peter Jackson.

The Exorcist. I liked SNL's version better.

Blair Witch Project.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    I have a pretty dark sense of humour sometimes and have to bite my lip to stop laughing at a lot of horror flicks

Hitchhiker from TXCM cracks me up as does the ending when Marilyn Burns escapes. The first two TXCM have VERY dark anarchic humour. Apparently society and its laws WONT protect you from madmen as many victims of violent crime have discovered.

We need to talk about Kevin. Mum knows her boy is a psycho but the idiot dad still thinks he's a "sweet little boy" not seeing the "mask" he wears...

The descendants : "the horror of family"! Son is a lazy, spoilt pot-head , daughter is mentally disabled and doesn't fit in with the other kids. Dad is useless, mum is going out of her mind. All her money and fame as an artist can not prevent this. Son deals with family crisis by smoking MORE dope!

What horror flicks crack YOU up?
    First off, it's not really out of the ordinary for this to happen. Don't even think you need an exceptionally dark sense of humor for it to happen.

As for films, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation is usually the first on that comes to mind. It's a comedy gem.

Mighty Member

Practically all of Evil dead II , mall zombies walking around aimlessly in DAWN (1978), and the dismemberment scenes in Day of the dead (1985)

Return of the Living Dead is funny. Nightmare City is funny for all the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Practically all of Evil dead II , mall zombies walking around aimlessly in DAWN (1978), and the dismemberment scenes in Day of the dead (1985)
    Evil Dead II and III were comedies.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by lauraP View Post
    Lepricon
    A Nightmare on Elm Street
    That's Leprechaun.

Friday the 13th part 6.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

I went to study at ucla in the summer of 85-86. I stayed in dykstra hall. We had a movie night where we saw “ nightmare on the lm street” i think it was the first one. I couldn’t take it seriously, it was so bad.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Exorcist. I liked SNL's version better.

I actually preferred The Simpsons take on Cape Fear as opposed to the 1991 Deniro film. Heck, I bet most kids today think the theme to Cape Fear is the Sideshow Bob theme.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah I'm gonna second that Leprechaun series. Particularly Leprechaun in da hood. "A Lep in the hood is up to no good." lol.