Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Who the heck is Michaela?
    She's the one that uses spit to make weapons or items. She's the one Bobby saved from the Purifier in the hospital.

I found the insult to gay men in hells kitchen rather odd, but if he's from L.A. it's understandable....lame...but I get it

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Idie went from calling women whores for having sex before marriage to being a hag without anyone noticing.
    Living with godless heathen monsters like the X-men must be as corrupting as she thought

BANNED

Do the people who don't know Michaela not even read the previous Iceman volume?

She's not really memorable

She was obviously forgettable. I thought she was one of the dozens or so X-kids introduced circa WATX

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was obviously forgettable. I thought she was one of the dozens or so X-kids introduced circa WATX
    Not crazy looking enough

Eh...this is pretty cringe-worthy. Sorry!

While I appreciate the fact that Iceman is gay and Marvel is promoting diversity and inclusion, it is just a little too campy for my taste.

I really want to like it, so I am still going to give it a try.

BANNED

Sina acknowledged X-Men Red but not X-Men Gold continuity?

For god's sake, Pyro and Rachel are still available as team members as late as X-Men Gold 35. They are not with X-Men Red's team nor Havok's team.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

For god's sake, Pyro and Rachel are still available as team members as late as X-Men Gold 35. They are not with X-Men Red's team nor Havok's team.
    Rachel is a sleeper agent for Nova. Its easy enough to assume this occurs when Nova finally came to use her

Good. 10char
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

So...why is Anole being treated like a raw rookie who doesn't know teamwork?

Oh, wait, it's just our regularly scheduled "Sh*t on the New X-Men"

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    2) Did he just rescue Eureka from the burning club?
    'Iceman rescues Elephant Queen! News @ 11!'
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    What if that’s not a tail...
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Then they'll need to bring the Comic Code back.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    like it got wet
    With Bishop manspreading and posing all over the place, of course the art got wet... and it's not alone.
    Idie went from calling women whores for having sex before marriage to being a hag without anyone noticing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Living with godless heathen monsters like the X-men must be as corrupting as she thought
    Just another undocumented immigrant living The American Dream!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Grace is trying really hard to win that GLAAD award.
    He's certainly ticking off the How to be Gay Checklist. Every page is like an homage to the height of 'popular to the point of cliche' Gaydom.
    I'll be honest here... Being gay is Bobby's claim to fame right now, and Marvel will milk that until there's genuine large scale backlash against it. I'll admit to seeing lots of basic bitchiness in both the writing and Bobby's escapades but I suppose it's representing the lives of certain gay men in the US, some of those who live in West Hollywood or other major Western metropolitan areas. If this is what the digital readers want more of, here's more of it. It's niche, obviously, but hopefully accessible to everyone.
    Last edited by nx01a; 09-07-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Thank the Goddess. I'm pretty sure he, like everyone else, has forgotten that that garbage still exists and is not long for this world or...at the very least, doesn't want to sully his skill and reputation through association with said garbage.

I never thought Id see someone complain about Gold not being acknowledged. We should all forget it and I will be satisified if it ends being revealed to be a dream of Rachel's or novel that Kitty was writing in her spare time

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I'll be honest here... Being gay is Bobby's claim to fame right now, and Marvel will milk that until there's genuine large scale backlash against it. I'll admit to seeing lots of basic bitchiness in both the writing and Bobby's escapades but I suppose it's representing the lives of certain gay men in the US, some of those who live in West Hollywood or other major Western metropolitan areas. If this is what the digital readers want more of, here's more of it. It's niche, obviously, but hopefully accessible to everyone.
    That is indeed tragic state of affair for Bobby...and for Marvel.