Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I thought it would’ve been good if at the end of AvX, Hope’s powers burned out and then she went on to live a normal life, under a new identity to keep her safe. That way she’s off the board, but from time to time we see Nathan checking in with his daughter. That would’ve been nice IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    We need a summers reunion.
    Corsair, OG Cyke, Alex and Cable!!
    I love this idea (including a young Hope too) and I'd hope it could be involving their attempted redemption for Gabriel. Or has he been retconned out at this point.
    Actually did Vulcan interact with Corsair at all during War of Kings since that was relevant to him? Cable and Vulcan need to meet if they haven't, for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    I love this idea (including a young Hope too) and I'd hope it could be involving their attempted redemption for Gabriel. Or has he been retconned out at this point.
    Actually did Vulcan interact with Corsair at all during War of Kings since that was relevant to him? Cable and Vulcan need to meet if they haven't, for sure.
    Vulcan killed corsair.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Vulcan killed corsair.
    I'd love to have a Summers Reunion with Gabriel coming back, but Vulcan is still currently "dead". Corsair is alive again thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Cable’s dead. Corsair will have to settle for meeting his great granddaughter Hope instead.
    No, he can still meet his grandson... spoilers:
    Cable, Cable's killer.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well don't forget that I'm not sure when the last time that Corsair has had anything to do with Alex...his son, that he seems to have forgotten all about for several years now...he was more interested in teen Scott...
    Well considering when Corsair was resurrected Alex was pretty much inverted, and last time they saw each other Corsair was murdered by his OTHER son...who shall not be named, it's understandable.

I know it’s a different continuity, but they were together in X-Men Forever.

Ultimate Member

Though dave, one would think that once Corsair was alive and he was back on Earth that he'd want to contact his sons and tell them that he was alive and yet we didn't get that...whether his sons were inverted or not...

Agreed! Nathan should have a fight/talk with his evil/not-very-evil uncle. It will be fun. If in Scott’s presence, better. Corsair too. Gabriel had his revenge and should rejoin the family as I always think Deadly Genesis’s ending is wrong.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I thought it would’ve been good if at the end of AvX, Hope’s powers burned out and then she went on to live a normal life, under a new identity to keep her safe. That way she’s off the board, but from time to time we see Nathan checking in with his daughter. That would’ve been nice IMO.
    A great follow up story would be Hope trying to adjust to a normal life after having been a kid soldier. Just your typical 17 year old girl starting college who keeps a stache of future guns the same size as her in her dorm room.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-