Incredible Member

Default Jon Snow and Company vs Cave Troll (Lord Of The Rings Movie Version)

Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane, The Hound, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros Of Myr, Jorah Mormont and Daario Naharis have to fight the Cave Troll from Lord Of The Rings.

Can they kill it or will they die?

TV Show and Movie versions of both.
    Last edited by JohnDiggle; 09-08-2018 at 01:09 AM.

Eh, they should be able to kill it fine. Thing isn't immune to being repeatedly shanked, they have what to repeatedly shank it with, they should be able to mostly get out of the way of things while going in for stabs, and they're a fairly canny enough bunch to coordinate for things like feints and what have you.

If it was the company he actually went north with I would say they'd probably lose most of the crew but might bring it down. But then I saw you added Darrio Naharis to the group and I think that changes things. He is more of an agile speed fighter and even talks on the show about speed taking down size in his experience, I think his speed will be what takes it down.

Agreed. TeammGame of Thrones should win.

Mighty Member

Rewatching the Cave Troll scene, I have to agree. The beast is incredibly slow and telegraphs every attack. Over and over the heroes have no issue dodging it's blows, and attacks like single arrows stagger it. Nothing should stop Snow from peppering it with arrows while the others keep it occupied.

I nominate Jon Sow for the Legion of Typos.