Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    My hope is for a major cliffhanger where the injured Rick is found and taken away by mysterious persons to parts unknown before he can get home and is simply presumed dead by everyone. But leaving his true fate completely unknown. But just based on how the show handled such an important character like Carl with suck recklessness, its hard not to see them just simply killing him off. But with a different showrunner now I hope I'm wrong.
    I'm thinking the helicopter lands as Rick stumbles and he's loaded up. People will question WTF and where is Rick ? Daryl will find his bloody shirt and horse.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In case anyone missed it, next week is "Rick Grimes' Final Episode."

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    In case anyone missed it, next week is "Rick Grimes' Final Episode."
    That is what we were debating on if he'll actually die or just disappear for now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

That wasn't Enid actually, but Rachel, the kind of nasty kid from Oceanside.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

My favorite part was the 'terrified' horse that then went to graze while the walkers drew near and Rick lay impaled. Considering how close those walkers were in the final shot, every shot from next week's preview is a hallucination. He dies there, impaled, unable to free himself in time, even if he had the wherewithal to do that.

From what I've read online, a lot of people were really moved by the Rick-Daryl heart to heart. I wasn't. I still blame Daryl for getting Glenn killed, and haven't enjoyed the character since he used the rocket launcher to blow up the very first Saviors we met.

And what was Jadis' plan? She asks Gabriel to come with her. Then knocks him out. Then he sleeps. (He can't have been unconscious that whole time, right?) She ties him up. She brings a walker to kill him. She removes the walker. She chloroforms him. He wakes and she's gone. What the hell? Bringing a walker to kill him when she had a gun is just horrific. Gabriel: Do not follow after that crazy woman. Feel happy you escaped with your life and let her go!

Amazing Member

Yes, Jadis is crazy, lol. And Daryl is responsible for Rick's death, since he chose to try and trick Rick.

Gabriel been a sort of conflicted character since he started; he was horrified at what Rick and co. did to the Terminus survivors (although if he'd known what they'd done at their place maybe he'd have relented) and later jeopardized their refuge at Alexandria in a few ways; and also it's possible his actions prolonged the war by telling Rick to back off Negan when he had him.

Not entirely sure their story is finished yet; there's a scene in the trailer of Gabriel seeing her sketch of the church girl in his tent, with Gabriel looking around suspiciously. I don't think that's been seen in any of the episodes so far.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm thinking the helicopter lands as Rick stumbles and he's loaded up. People will question WTF and where is Rick ? Daryl will find his bloody shirt and horse.
    Yep...that's been my thought all season. Rick goes in the chopper. Maybe they don't even show it...leave it ambiguous - Daryl finds the horse, a shirt or something...and we are left to believe Rick was either eaten, turned, or somehow got away.

Fantastic Member

Rick's gonna die. We're going to get 60 minutes of hallucinations while he's being eaten alive.

Seriously though, I read today that Lincoln's very last scene requires him to smile and Norman Reedus was tickling his feet to ensure he did smile for the take. Think about that while you're watching it.

I bet he frees himself and makes it home to die among friends. I really can't imagine they'd take him out any other way. No fricking cliff-hangers or ambiguous endings please.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Daryl is one of those popular type characters that can get away with murder, while other characters gets crucified for doing the same ****. Fandoms can be hella hypocritical when it comes to overhyped popular characters

BANNED

Rick should find a dumpster. They are magical so he'll be fine!

Pretty sure this is the legit stuff, so, your own risk and all that jazz.

spoilers:
    Rick does NOT die. He's hallucinating most of the episode, looking for his "family", but all the guest stars like Herschel tell him they're not here. He eventually gains enough clarity to focus on the herd, and lures them to the bridge hoping it collapses per Daryl's plan. But it holds. Rick sees that there's some dynamite on the bridge, and as Michonne and co. arrive (apparently Rick doesn't believe their real due to his earlier hallucinations) Rick fires his revolver at the dynamite to destroy the bridge . Rick "dies" before his family's eyes in a big explosion. In reality, Rick survived and was swept away by the river, later found on the bank by Jadis, who confirms he's alive and takes her with him on the mystery helicopter.
    end of spoilers

Also...

spoilers:
    Episode ends introducing Magna and her crew, being chased by a herd. They're saved by a ten year old girl with a shotgun, and wearing a deputy hat. Judith Grimes packing heat and her big brother's hat. Big ole' time skip
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-02-2018 at 12:58 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Spoilers....in this real emotional episode....damn....

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Rick manages to pull himself up from being impaled in tough as **** Rick Grimes fashion. Not giving in as we see.

- During his emotional exit as he loses blood and keeps passing out ; Rick flashes to various people. The 1st is Shane in the car who tells Rick it had to be HIM who survived to make it happen. That he doesn't blame Rick for what he did. They trade some banter and rib each other as they sit. Shane admits Rick became the man he knew he'd become where he'd rip a man's throat out and more.

He then later runs into Hershel who like the man he always was...is in Heaven. The 2 share a hug and father/son moment where he details he needs to find his family. Hershel tells Rick he only thinks that . That he's holding on for that but he doesn't need to do this really. Maggie is strong due to his help and so is grandson. At the end Hershel pushes on Rick's chest to wake up. Then we see Sasha who prods Rick that his family is not lost as he believes....and he too is not lost. That no one is ...that Rick's strength gave everyone strength to pass on and that is how it goes.

- During this Maggie has her moment to end Negan. He goads her at 1st in Negan fashion and then as he is dragged out he demands she kill him. Its there we see that Negan has broken. He pleads how he just wants to die and be with his wife and kid now. That he doesn't want to live. Maggie is stunned and realizes ...he's already broken and killing him would only end his suffering.

- Rick goes into FINAL STAND mode as he pulls that colt python one last time and blows some walkers to hell. He somehow ends up in the camp and bridge again. Michonne shows up and pleads with them to survive. Telling him he's found his family. Rick realizes its not real as he stares at everyone and after waking up he goes to the bridge . That this is his last real stand.

- The group arrives for real as Rick shakes his hand. Too many of them that could danger everyone. This is it ....he sees the dynamite charges as Daryl realizes this is what a leader does. For the good of the many , 1 must fall. Daryl breaks down , realizing the man who became his brother is gone. "I found them...." is Rick's last line.

- The helicopter lands as Jadis debates killing them as she sees a fallen Rick Grimes. She tells them she has a B for them as the copter lands to take him ! Rick is loaded and Jadis reveals he'll live as .....holy **** where is Rick going ?

- Magna appears the TIME JUMP HAPPENS.....Judith Grimes saves Magna and her group 6 years later ! Carol has long hair ala Laura Strode now. Negan is giving father advice to Judith and all.

That was the best episode in a REALLY long time.

I saw it as huge foreshadowing even before the ending, with the Shane scene, that there is at the very least a tentative plan to bring Rick back into the fold eventually for something of major importance. Perhaps a rough outline for the show's end, whenever they decide that is. With Shane talking about having to reach down deep to find the guy who could do things like rip another man's throat out...it didn't sound like he was pumping Rick up just to get back home. Sounded like he was trying to prepare him for something else.

The Herschel scene tugged at the heartstrings even more so in light of the recent death of Scott Wilson. Beautiful scene.

The show has its young pupil back in place in a 10 year old Judith. This is a key element that the show had to get back. It won't be a dynamic with her father, but it will be a dynamic with her mother (speaking of Michonne, love the new hairdo). And I bet anything they pull the somewhat surrogate father angle with Negan to everyone's disapproval.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-04-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

From Gimple...

- Rick's story will continue in a set of AMC films as years pass. He's not done as his story will move to that now. They will use the films to expand the Universe and do miniseries and other series based on characters who have died possibly and new ones. But this isn't the end of Rick Grimes.