Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Ahhh...so maybe then its plots for the films that the talk with Shane was foreshadowing.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    My hope is for a major cliffhanger where the injured Rick is found and taken away by mysterious persons to parts unknown before he can get home and is simply presumed dead by everyone. But leaving his true fate completely unknown.
    That's pretty much what happened, and pretty much what people predicated too lol

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I wonder how much Negan has changed in the 6 years. I wonder how many characters have changed fully in this next time jump.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

After the preview for the next episodes, my suspicion regarding Judy was correct. They killed Carl off cause they didn't want to base the show around his character and probably actor.

So the walkers are evolving and now they can talk and seem to be planning something....this is a whole new ballgame.

Y'know that scene in the first episode of the season with the "evolution of man" exhibit at the museum? Guess it was foreshadowing.

Can't wait to see where they go with this.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 11-04-2018 at 10:31 PM.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Don't you guys dare spoil it for midnighter!

6 Years later and Carol has morphed into Laurie Strode....

combine_images 2.jpg
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Don't you guys dare spoil it for midnighter!
    For real!

Midnighter! Stop checking in on this thread! For real!

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    6 Years later and Carol has morphed into Laurie Strode....

combine_images 2.jpg
    IMHO that's not even Carol. But an original character named Carol who happens to have had a daughter named Sophia.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    For real!

Midnighter! Stop checking in on this thread! For real!
    Seriously Midnighter.... I'm surprised that you haven't already had someone spoil what may be coming...I expect someone to say something in 5, 4, 3, 2, .....

Amazing Member

I wonder what happen to the remaining Saviors after that small group of them tried to force their way into the community camp and steal all the weapons?

Did Hilltop Colony, The Kingdom, Oceanside and Alexandria go after them in retribution or let them be? Which then the Saviors never bother the group again during the six year time jump?

Looks like the Kingdom has gotten even more medieval-styled.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

There's been some previews for the next episode here and there-looks like Michionne is the new leader pretty much, although she's wary of the new arrivals. Also it sounds like Eugene is trying to communicate or bring in other settlements, and Rosita is heavily involved too. Wonder if they'll actually have a romance like in the comics? (Which of course might not end well.....).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Judith Grimes age 8-10 years old after the time jump ....

Also it looks like Eugene got a haircut. I expect his mullet to be featured in the In Memorium segment of Talking Dead.