Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    BANNED

Was that Jadis on the radio btw ?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I have to wonder what things would have been like if they had kept Chandler Riggs around as Carl and let him play out the part they used Henry for this season like in the comics. I think having Carls head being up on that pike would have had such a stronger impact.
    No idea really , I doubt Carl would have died that way. He likely would have been involved with her as a character. Riggs told he felt his acting and all wasn't as good the final 2-3 seasons he felt. That he had too much going on outside (with school etc) so he didn't seem as dedicated as he did in early seasons. (Lincoln and others told him he was solid for his age..)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post
    Was that Jadis on the radio btw ?
    Maybe. That was one of the notions that Chris Hardwick speculated on Talking Dead.

I'm so glad we finally got to see snow on this show! I thought it would've been funny if the Whisperers were just frozen and dead because they had no shelter. So no more Kingdom and no more fairy tale for Carol. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I have to wonder what things would have been like if they had kept Chandler Riggs around as Carl and let him play out the part they used Henry for this season like in the comics. I think having Carls head being up on that pike would have had such a stronger impact.
    Would Carl have left Alexandria? If they kept him around I would've liked to see more of him and Negan. Although Negan and Judith, I have to admit, is kind of adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Maybe. That was one of the notions that Chris Hardwick speculated on Talking Dead.
    They also said it could've been Maggie. There was some speculation that it was Rick, but it was female, wasn't it? Speaking of Talking Dead, they said that Carol had never met Negan...I can't believe I didn't realize that. Now I really want to see this! Also Carol meeting Alpha, of course.

Yeah I had no clue Negan and Carol never met.

In the comics Carl does leave Alexandria and ends up with Lydia. They even have sex and she licks his eye hole wound. But no he doesn't end up piked.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Yeah I had no clue Negan and Carol never met.

In the comics Carl does leave Alexandria and ends up with Lydia. They even have sex and she licks his eye hole wound. But no he doesn't end up piked.
    In the comics they have a lot of sex and she is his 1st real love. A fact Rick seems to realize it quick that Carl has now grown up and doesn't stand in his way.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Carl's whisperer storyline has also been picked up by Judith a bit as well. (The visiting Negan bit).

Pretty sure that Addy was sort of meant to be Anna from the comics as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

AMC has started work on the 3rd Walking Dead series. The rumored casting is this series will feature a female protagonist and has many hoping its the debut of Clementine in the main universe as many have wanted to see her character a long while.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    AMC has started work on the 3rd Walking Dead series. The rumored casting is this series will feature a female protagonist and has many hoping its the debut of Clementine in the main universe as many have wanted to see her character a long while.
    I think another series, right now, would be a mistake. They are seeing their fans dwindle as is. (Even though the quality has improved significantly)

Sometimes low-rated shows kind of do it anyway; CSI released CSI: Cyber when the other two spinoffs were canceled and the original show was pretty much on life support.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Sometimes low-rated shows kind of do it anyway; CSI released CSI: Cyber when the other two spinoffs were canceled and the original show was pretty much on life support.
    Law & Order is another one. Of course their spin-offs hit a decade after the original as it was still doing well on NBC. The one spin-off (SVU) has now been renewed to pass the original shows run and go 21 seasons. They are also working on Law & Order : Hate Crimes show.

At a Fanfest it was revealed that things would have been drastically very different if the writers had decided on one death instead of the one we saw. In fact much like how they decided to kill Dale at the end of season #2 instead of Hershel where originally Dale would have survived while Hershel died ; this one is a major one. Carol was supposed to die in season #3 and T-Dog was supposed to live !

https://fanfest.com/2019/04/14/the-w...m0oWOjOUcw9KME

They decided to kill T-Dog off instead at the prison as we saw.

https://www.livescience.com/65255-pi...Twfvf1Nv6VRugQ

Well, looks like we sort of have pig walkers now.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 04-17-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Season 10 has started filming. Curious how it'll unfold with a lot of the characters pretty much totally different from this point in the comics. Maybe we won't even get the infamous Negan/Alpha scene....I'm thinking they'll perhaps give that to Carol probably.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Season 10 has started filming. Curious how it'll unfold with a lot of the characters pretty much totally different from this point in the comics. Maybe we won't even get the infamous Negan/Alpha scene....I'm thinking they'll perhaps give that to Carol probably.
    Wouldn't be surprised, season 9 was really good. Almost a redemption arc from the previous 2 to 3 seasons. I just wish Game of Thrones had a redemption season, but it crashed and burn spectacularly. Relying mostly on spectacle and shock value. My hope is that TWD trim it's bloated cast with some shocking deaths. It actually NEEDS it.