Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

For those folks questioning about Heath and his disappearance since season #7 , the show Talking Dead dropped a pretty big hint regarding his fate it appears. And whether he'll appear down the road or not.

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-...G8-txPHmKOFC7w
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Kind of weird Jadis/Anna didn't mention that when she was part of Rick's group but I guess she was still trying to keep the helicopter a secret.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I have long expressed interest in Clementine joining the cast. I'm just scared they'll nerf her like Andrea. When Amandla Stenberg was younger she would have made a perfect young Clem. I suppose she could work as a older Clem. Not sure how Kirkman, or AMC would feel about that tho. Considering she's a product of a completely different creative team. They could use her story as another spin off, adapting her game series.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I have long expressed interest in Clementine joining the cast. I'm just scared they'll nerf her like Andrea. When Amandla Stenberg was younger she would have made a perfect young Clem. I suppose she could work as a older Clem. Not sure how Kirkman, or AMC would feel about that tho. Considering she's a product of a completely different creative team. They could use her story as another spin off, adapting her game series.
    Well Kirkman and his company took charge of the last game at the end as well as changing the planned box art. From what is claimed they plan on doing more games down the road so maybe it would be easier to introduce a teenage Clem who can detail her backstory. You get glimpses of Lee who helped her and how she has to accept people alongside her as Michonne did.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Some Walking Dead tidbits....

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Daryl really starts calling the shots as he goes to speak with Alpha as Tara seemingly grants him emergency Hawkman like powers who at 1st refuses Alpha then later learns she will sacrifice her own group members baby if need be as well as Aiden and Luke.

- The new Declaration of Independence between all the groups is something that Ezekiel has wanted to do for years as we have seen. He has wanted Oceanside , Kingdom , Hilltop and Alexandria to sign it. But situations between Hilltop and Alexandria have fallen apart as Jesus informs us in the flashback. He decides at the Fair they will take another shot at it.

- Henry sneaks off with Alpha's daughter and the 2 share a kiss at the end as Lydia seems to have fallen for his kindness. Enid details how she lost Carl years earlier and that its not right but they have to save 2 of their own. Henry is gonna refuse this idea til Lydia agrees on her own to go back.

- Ezekiel gets what he came for as Carol helped him at the end. The 2 share a great moment. Elsewhere Henry and Daryl have their brotherly clash as he wants Daryl to do the right thing here. Earl Sutton and his wife have their moment of happiness with their new child that was saved from Whisperers. Enid and Aiden share a romantic reunion. And Henry leaves a note for everyone and Daryl . COULDN'T LIVE WITH IT , WENT TO FIND LYDIA !

Credit where it's due, they have done a pretty solid job on this down quite a few of the actors who played central characters.

This might be my favorite season of the show, it's so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    This might be my favorite season of the show, it's so good.
    In addition, it's this way before they introduce Beta(not to mention that Negan has been largely sidelined).

It's amazing, and they haven't even shifted into second gear.

I finally caught up to latest episode, And Henry has the "I wish he dies" award for the person who doing a whole bunch of stupid stuff that can cause people to die. He has me screaming Carol is your freaking mom how can you be so naive dumb in the apocalypse. Other than that I am loving the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I finally caught up to latest episode, And Henry has the "I wish he dies" award for the person who doing a whole bunch of stupid stuff that can cause people to die. He has me screaming Carol is your freaking mom how can you be so naive dumb in the apocalypse. Other than that I am loving the show.
    Maybe, but I think he's mostly used as a device. He's a kinda safety net for the show. Because they're too scared not to have a "moral compass" on the show.

He's pretty much the new Carl; he's been given Carl's comic storyline at this point.

The movie theather side-plot, I think, doesn't bode well for Ezekiel. There's rumors that Payton is leaving so I think Ezekiel's not long for the series. I think Mcbride and Reedus got contract extensions though so I think at least Carol & Daryl will stick around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    He's pretty much the new Carl; he's been given Carl's comic storyline at this point.

The movie theather side-plot, I think, doesn't bode well for Ezekiel. There's rumors that Payton is leaving so I think Ezekiel's not long for the series. I think Mcbride and Reedus got contract extensions though so I think at least Carol & Daryl will stick around for a while.

Reedus was given a $20 million dollar extension to stay and all. So he's gonna stick around for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post

Carol and Daryl are fan favorites. They'll never kill them unless the actors want out. Even then they still wouldn't. I honestly don't get the appeal of Daryl.

Reportedly another spin-off is in development (not to be confused with the Rick movies). Maybe something set in Europe?

Walking Dead .....

-

-

-

-

- There was a nice comparison of leadership we saw between how Michonne leads Alexandria and how Alpha does the Whisperers (aka The Pack) . Its only when Negan details he can help her as a former leader that she stops and realizes just what is happening. So she agrees to do the vote again for the Fair with the Kingdom & Hilltop. While Alpha kills a woman 1st and her boyfriend who question her leadership .

- Michonne discovers that Judith chats with Negan. What is weird is Michonne never realizes that Judith and Negan came back together.

- We finally meet Beta who is considered the 2nd in command basically. He pretty much captures Henry who had been trailing them for awhile.

- Alpha senses something is wrong with her daughter. The whole episode is her trying to see if Lydia has changed due to her exposure to these people. Realizing that her spell over Lydia maybe broken she orders her to kill Henry but we see her really unable to do it. Alpha proclaims if she doesn't...Beta will kill them both instead. Daryl sends the walkers in to attack the group saving them.

- Eugene pushes Gabriel to admit his feelings for Rosita and to make the move on her. Not caring she carries Siddiq's child.