Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Although I think they might be attracted by smell I think loud noise is also a big deal as well (hence the whisperers whispering). Carl killing the Walker Shane brought the herd down on the Greene farm for example, and Sam's panic doomed the Peterson family. Also music is often used to distract them (such as recently in the theater).

Also regarding walker disguises I think Michionne was able to largely 'blend in' with just the two Walkers and no viscera or mask.
    Forgot about Michonne, guess this just goes to show the comic/show have not been particularly consistent on this issue.

Yeah it's been slightly contradictory how the Walkers function; for instance there were some that were able to manipulate basic tools and objects in the first season-we see this right away with the girl picking up the teddy bear, and also Morgan's wife being drawn to the door and able to turn the door handle. We also see them showing signs of this in the second season too with the walkers chasing Sophia moving their legs over the highway guardrails. Pretty sure there's one using a brick to smash a window too. While it could be argued that it's because the Walkers were new and therefore "fresh" they had some brainpower left apart from the lumber around/tear and eat stuff, but we've seen many 'fresh' Walkers since then which seem just as 'dumb' as any other.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    It's watchable again! The Whisperers are kind of silly as a concept, but they are working somehow, someway.
    Man, this show is on a pretty good run.

Hopefully, they don't screw it up.

Hey...Rutina Wesley! Whoa, Michonne went all Anakin Skywalker! That...wow...that was so intense.

I thought Michonne and Daryl's brands came from Hilltop and Maggie, but it was from some creepy kids. What a crazy world the zombie apocalypse is.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Hey...Rutina Wesley! Whoa, Michonne went all Anakin Skywalker! That...wow...that was so intense.

I thought Michonne and Daryl's brands came from Hilltop and Maggie, but it was from some creepy kids. What a crazy world the zombie apocalypse is.
    They made it very clear that they would have to be careful with kids. Ever since season 4.

BANNED

It was a bit of a slow episode, but ballsy.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I really liked this episode, I kept saying to the TV (when it became apparent the kids were a threat) "You better kill these kids!"

Thank God she finally did it.

Zombie Apocalypse is a mess. I have friends who have made "plans" if this actually happens. *rolls eyes*

I'm thinking tonight's episode is going to end with the line "What do we do now?" (which Andrea said in the comics, but obviously can't in the TV show...).

Just a heads(heh)-up; there are spoilers for tonight's TWD on reddit so either stay away or go to the forums depending on your preference

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching the "Children's Massacre" since I missed it last week. But yeah , Michonne was forced into a position where she had to do this. Its also very sad that someone she cared for deeply as a friend she found after 15 years had lost their mind as we saw. That is the ultimate in tragedy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Damn. I knew something awful was going to happen but not that.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well they pretty much cleared the decks folks. That was also quite a swerve as everyone thought someone was gonna get piked instead...no.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mighty Member

I was ready to give up on this show last year but this season have been so good.

Looks like they will uncage our favorite baddie
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well they pretty much cleared the decks folks. That was also quite a swerve as everyone thought someone was gonna get piked instead...no.
    I really thought Ezekiel was a goner there for a second. Did not expect Tara and Enid to bite it. I'm really tired of them killing gay characters though. First Jesus and now Tara. That just leaves Aaron. I guess Gay is the new black
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"