Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Totaly disagree with you. I had fallen off hard on Fear because Nick and Madison were just such one note characters. Madison and her "I will do whatever it takes to save my kids" and Nick with his "I am just such a broken fuckin mess I do insane things" actions had both worn out their welcomes hard by season 3. I was more than happy when Charley shot and killed Nick. Fear is actually fun to watch because they are doing such new things like with the hurricane last season and radiation this season. If anything Walking Dead is the one that has become unwatchable ****.
    Doing new things like leaving a supply of good on the road for some comical reason so people may find it as well as everyone leaves this base in episode 1 because they get a call over the radio. Its the sad case the villain really had no master plan beyond making everyone leave that base. (credit to Matt Frewer for selling that as well as he did...even he had to think this was the dumbest use of a Walking Dead villain)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    When does Fear take place at this moment? Season 9 pretty much took place over seven and a half years-the first part with Rick was 1 1/2 after the war, and then the bigger time skip (6 years) after he left. So I'm guessing it's somewhere within those gaps.

I haven't watched too much of it, was Morgan planning to bring the group to Alexandria? If so he probably never made it, settled down at another colony, or maybe something eventually keeps him from returning, as seems to be the case with Rick.
    Originally the idea was Morgan was gonna lead everyone back to Rick's group. But they decided a stupid concept of having Morgan and others help strangers for no real reason. I mean beyond giving them shelter , food and all how does this exactly work in this world ? At some point your gonna run out of that. And a reviewer picked it apart for the dumb assery of them leaving supplies on the road thinking people may find and get them. (as well as the whole 1st episode).

I believe the Walking Dead producer claimed that Dwight appearing on the show is right around where Rick disappears . His final episode as he's loaded on chopper.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Since some other folks have brought this up, The Walking Dead has never been half as good as Fear The Walking Dead is right now.

I haven't caught up to all of Fear yet but have started season 3. The Otto family is a bit interesting-seem to be a mix between real-life people like the Bundys (or a bit of Jim Bakker, who does a lot of prepper stuff now) with sort of an interesting contrast with Herschel and his family in the main show. I feel he's a bit like the governor though, nice on the outside, kind of twisted privately.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I haven't caught up to all of Fear yet but have started season 3. The Otto family is a bit interesting-seem to be a mix between real-life people like the Bundys (or a bit of Jim Bakker, who does a lot of prepper stuff now) with sort of an interesting contrast with Herschel and his family in the main show. I feel he's a bit like the governor though, nice on the outside, kind of twisted privately.
    Season 3 is kind of a drag to get through, but hang on for season 4 where the show takes a hard upswing with the new cast members.