Default 90's Web of Spider-Man TPB's?

After not having collected comics since I was a kid, I recently decided to jump back in and began buying various collections. Being particularly (but not exclusively) interested in the 90's, there's lots of material available to purchase. But so far, I haven't been able to find any collections with Alex Saviuk's Web of Spider-Man. I know, those are probably an aquired taste... but I have fond memories of those I managed to get when I was a child. Do such collections not (yet) exist, or have I just failed to find them? Most Spider-Man collections I've come across focuses almost entirely on Amazing Spider-Man, bar the big cross-overs.

Mighty Member

You're basically out of luck. Various issues appear in event trades (Maximum Carnage, Clone Saga, etc.). There's always a chance at some of it - Epic Collections have started branching out into ancillary titles, for example, and there was a semi-recent SSM collection under the Tombstone banner (although they still haven't followed it up w/volume 2 yet).

I have high hopes that they'll someday give us Web collections that runs from Name of the Rose through 100, as well as filling in the post-Maximum Carnage, pre-Clone Saga era of all four titles (not that they were necessarily good, but just, you know, it's a good place to back fill from).
    Last edited by bob.schoonover; 09-08-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Astonishing Member

There are 2 volumes of Web of Spider-Man in the black and white Essential line. They collect issues 1-32 and annuals 1-3. Alex Saviuk joined the title on issue 35, so his run is not covered in them.

That's too bad, but not unexpected. Thanks for the replies.

I hope they'll release them at some point.