Default Bulk & Skull vs. Squatt & Baboo

So, both pairs run into each other in the back alley of a warehouse (with whatever items and trash are there). Both sides are initially unarmed but are allowed to use the environment in the fight.

Let's also say this is the Zeo-era Bulk & Skull, or at whatever point in the show's history where they became less cowardly that they could turn on character shields.

Remember, feats are of the utmost importance here. Who wins?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

despite how they started, by the time of "in space", bulk and skull are amazing characters. their moment of awesomeness came when they stood up astromina and then later, lead the city to help the rangers her army.

i don't remember any combat feats for baboo and squatt.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i don't remember any combat feats for baboo and squatt.
    And therein lies the difficulty. I'm sure they've gone out on the field a couple of times, but I'm straining to remember what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    And therein lies the difficulty. I'm sure they've gone out on the field a couple of times, but I'm straining to remember what they did.
    Babboo shoved down a morphed Kimberly once from surprise.
    And I think Squat and Baboo threw some rocks at the Rangers once. They also were able to move a bus off of a cliff in Green With Evil Part 1 but I believe that was with help from Putties and a lever.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Babboo shoved down a morphed Kimberly once from surprise.
    And I think Squat and Baboo threw some rocks at the Rangers once. They also were able to move a bus off of a cliff in Green With Evil Part 1 but I believe that was with help from Putties and a lever.
    The Putties themselves are weird, too. They had occasional feats of superstrength, but a regular unmorphed human could take out 6 of them as well. It was even worse with the Z-Putties thanks to that big giant weakness on their chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The Putties themselves are weird, too. They had occasional feats of superstrength, but a regular unmorphed human could take out 6 of them as well. It was even worse with the Z-Putties thanks to that big giant weakness on their chest.
    To be fair, Tommy, Jason, probably Zack, and likely Trini all seemed like they were somewhere on Movie Martial Artist scale of being able to do stuff no real be human could because "Martial Arts," here means low level superhuman.