Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    I don't like that they were so open with Batman's emotions in this issue but other than that it was very good and the art is amazing. This is the kind of Batman stories I crave. I want a textless version of that two-page spread of Batman and the city... It's nice to see Firefly's identity as Ted Carson codified (I think this is the first time they've actually said his name since that Nightwing annual) and for it to be confirmed that Lynns' time as Firefly is still canon too. Does anyone know if this is the first mention of Garfield Lynns' name in the post-Flashpoint comics? That's presumably him during War of Jokes and Riddles but I can't remember if they identify him... Anyway, be interesting to see how Two-Face plays into all this.
    I think Lynns was used as a red herring for the identity of New 52 Firefly.

Even though I hated Robinson's Wonder Woman (starring her brother Jason with a guest appearance by Diana), and even though I'm not thrilled by Gordon's dialogue in the preview, I just might break down and try this arc out next time I get my comic books.