Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Default Wonder Woman #54 Preview

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...onder-woman-54

Nice to see Diana amongst some Amazons again. It will be interesting to see her throw down with Rustam.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...onder-woman-54

Nice to see Diana amongst some Amazons again. It will be interesting to see her throw down with Rustam.
    Looks good and interesting. We need more of Orlando's skill on the title. I like how he connected the Tez arc to the this next arc.

I love how effortlessly Orlando writes the dynamic between Diana and Artemis, it makes me wish Artemis was a permanent supporting cast member again. She adds an edge.

Does anyone know where this invisible jet came from? The one that brought Diana and Steve from Themyscira rotted like fruit shortly after their arrival. Maybe the magic/science that taught it to fly home replenished it in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I love how effortlessly Orlando writes the dynamic between Diana and Artemis, it makes me wish Artemis was a permanent supporting cast member again. She adds an edge.

Does anyone know where this invisible jet came from? The one that brought Diana and Steve from Themyscira rotted like fruit shortly after their arrival. Maybe the magic/science that taught it to fly home replenished it in some way?
    All I know is that it was popping up in storylines leading up to new 52 superman blowing up so its been around a bit

Personally, I'd love the idea of Diana always having an invisible jet that gets destroyed now and again, only to have another one soon after with no explanation. Similar to how Mad Max always ends up with a misfiring sawed-off shotgun, or Steve Trevor always ends up shirtless and in trouble.

But that might just be my brand of meta humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    All I know is that it was popping up in storylines leading up to new 52 superman blowing up so its been around a bit
    Did it have Nicola's living corpuscle interior or is that only a feature in the Wonder Woman comic?

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Personally, I'd love the idea of Diana always having an invisible jet that gets destroyed now and again, only to have another one soon after with no explanation. Similar to how Mad Max always ends up with a misfiring sawed-off shotgun, or Steve Trevor always ends up shirtless and in trouble.

But that might just be my brand of meta humour.
    I need real explanations in order to be satisfied.

Did it have Nicola's living corpuscle interior or is that only a feature in the Wonder Woman comic?

I need real explanations in order to be satisfied.
    We had one appearance from the front where it was simply invisible with the exception of Wonder Woman being visible through the windshield, and another with it parked and a cargo door in the back. Beyond that we never actually saw the inside previously.

Uh... Yeah. I miss Artemis being in Red Hood and the Outlaws now after reading that. What's more, the timeline here makes no sense if it happened during her run in Red Hood and the Outlaws, and even less after if you've read the series up to date.

Another Dr. Poison fan! My lucky day. I doubt you love her as much as I do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison II View Post
    Another Dr. Poison fan! My lucky day. I doubt you love her as much as I do!!

It's all love so that's what counts.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Can you message me? I’m new here and don’t know how to navigate this

It's all love so that's what counts.
    Can we talk somewhere? I’ve never found another Dr. Poison fan. Not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison II View Post
    Can we talk somewhere? I’ve never found another Dr. Poison fan. Not kidding.

I sent you a private message on here.

I sent you a private message on here.
    How do I get there? I’m dumb af lol

Notifications

Top of the page

And welcome to the Wonder Woman forum!
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!