Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

More of my Avengers set-up.

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers5.jpg

Avengers6.jpg
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

My X-Men set-up.

Xmen.jpg

Xmen2.jpg

Xmen3.jpg
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

More of my X-Men set-up.

Xmen4.jpg

Xmen5.jpg

Xmen6.jpg

And the last of my X-Men set-up.

Xmen7.jpg

Xmen8.jpg

Damn Odd Rodney! That is a sweet batch of figures I really love the unmasked Zemo. is that a Marvel legands?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    I've sold some figures and done some dusting recently, so I took a few new collection photos.

Damn you dude's ain't playin around! Gotta luv that Captian Atom one of my fav chars from JL Barts Sears/Maguire days. Never really seen him stores like that. And that Tick is boss. I gotta get my display game up!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    More of my Avengers set-up.

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers5.jpg

Avengers6.jpg
    Yup I got hat Spider Woman I think she's going for like 60$ now on ebay lol. Great figure and that Sentry is sweet! That set up is Noice!
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 03-06-2021 at 06:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    My X-Men set-up.

Xmen.jpg

Xmen2.jpg

Xmen3.jpg
    I missed a lot of toybiz figures really retro cool. I like that Colossus. The new Sentinel is gonna be almost 3ft tall...Wow back in the days.

I've sold some figures and done some dusting recently, so I took a few new collection photos.

What's the WW figurine? Would love to see a close-up.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    What's the WW figurine? Would love to see a close-up.
    Wonder Woman? She is a Mattel DC Multiverse figure from the 2017 Wonder Woman movie wave:
    https://www.joeacevedo.com/images/fi...-woman-tru.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Damn you dude's ain't playin around! Gotta luv that Captian Atom one of my fav chars from JL Barts Sears/Maguire days. Never really seen him stores like that. And that Tick is boss. I gotta get my display game up!
    The 6" Captain Atom was from Mattel DC Universe Classics wave 4 from 2008:
    https://www.joeacevedo.com/images/fi...aptainatom.jpg

The Tick was from a Bandai toy line based on The Tick cartoon, from around 1995. I bought it back when I was in high school, when collecting action figures was decidedly not cool, so I did it under the radar.
    Last edited by Big Bad Voodoo Lou; 03-06-2021 at 11:19 PM.
    Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Damn Odd Rodney! That is a sweet batch of figures I really love the unmasked Zemo. is that a Marvel legands?
    Yep, got it many years ago at a Target store I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yup I got hat Spider Woman I think she's going for like 60$ now on ebay lol. Great figure and that Sentry is sweet! That set up is Noice!
    Thanks! I got really into action figures there for a bit. I don't buy them anymore, just the comics (and the cartoons and the movies, lol).

Well, I sourced these early birthday Funkos from friends as well as that Punisher Thanos one -

Dr. Wily

Lord Zedd

and my favorite (of these smaller ones, but I love them all) the alien face reveal from V the classic series

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Well, I sourced these early birthday Funkos from friends as well as that Punisher Thanos one -

Dr. Wily

Lord Zedd

and my favorite (of these smaller ones, but I love them all) the alien face reveal from V the classic series

Wow that V one brings back some weird memories of lizard people eating rats . That Diana reveal was disturbing as a kid lol.

How many of your JLU figures are customs? I'd assume the WildCATS & Starman figures are.....I know The Comedian's a custom. It was a limited release by a guy who made customs on a toy forum I used to go on, I still have mine in the package.