Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

BANNED

You are so lucky, i had to save my allowance to get myself a action figure when i was a kid. I saved for an entire year for a transformers figure once...
    Last edited by Gurz; 12-25-2019 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    You are so lucky, i had to save my allowance to get myself a action figure when i was a kid. I saved for an entire year for a transformers figure once...
    I didnt have hardly any as a kid. I am making up for it now.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Here are a couple more figures The first is Marvel Legends Nighthawk that my sister got me for Christmas. A good looking figure but his cape is so back heavy he doesnt stand. I have to have him lean up against the wall. The second is the Super Friends Green Lantern I got last year but never posted it.

Nighthawk
    IMG_1425.jpg

Green Lantern
    IMG_1426.jpg
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Here are a couple more figures The first is Marvel Legends Nighthawk that my sister got me for Christmas. A good looking figure but his cape is so back heavy he doesnt stand. I have to have him lean up against the wall. The second is the Super Friends Green Lantern I got last year but never posted it.

Nighthawk
    IMG_1425.jpg

Green Lantern
    IMG_1426.jpg
    Nice figs! I got the Aqua Man and Batman superfriends figures, but haven't posted them yet.

Extraordinary Member

First fig of the new year. Usually don't buy Wrestling figs but I like the MOTU look of this and Sting's classic "Crow" look.

The first figures of the new year. Marvel legends Spider woman, and Marvel Legends Loki.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

I ordered a few more today that will come in a week or so that I will post when they get here.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    The first figures of the new year. Marvel legends Spider woman, and Marvel Legends Loki.

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

I ordered a few more today that will come in a week or so that I will post when they get here.
    These look very nice! Love Loki's horns!

Here are my latest buys. Three Dark Knight Returns figures. Mutant Leader, Robin, and Iron Armor Batman. They other buy is a Kgbeast figure from Walmart.

My only real problem is that the Mutant Leader wont stand. This is the second one I have gotten and neither have stood. So if anyone has any advice on how they handle this problem that would be great because I have another figure that wont stand.

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Just now discovering masterpiece Transformers. Got this Sunstreaker but the door broke as I was transforming him. Still gonna keep it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Just now discovering masterpiece Transformers. Got this Sunstreaker but the door broke as I was transforming him. Still gonna keep it tho.
    I'm pretty sure u can exchange it, for the price you paid you should be able to.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I'm pretty sure u can exchange it, for the price you paid you should be able to.
    Yeah I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Cuz another guy was telling me the same thing happened to him.

Oh, they look super good!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Oh, they look super good!
    Thanks the latest baf.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member