Page 17 of 98 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Its my favorite team of Avengers. I knew I had to have the figures. The only let down is Quicksilver's uniform is blue, I would rather have had the green but that is such a minor let down that it doesnt ruin the figure.
    Were those 4 sold together as the Quartet?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Were those 4 sold together as the Quartet?
    Hawkeye and Captain America were sold separate. Quicksilver, Magneto, and Scarlet Witch were sold as a three pack. I got the three pack on amazon for 57 bucks with ten dollars shipping. A great deal
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Hawkeye and Captain America were sold separate. Quicksilver, Magneto, and Scarlet Witch were sold as a three pack. I got the three pack on amazon for 57 bucks with ten dollars shipping. A great deal
    Thanks!

Props to you for thinking of creating the Quartet with Mags as the villain!

My friends son has too much time on his hands. He is 5 and made Hulk and Ironman out of Wine Corks, constriction paper, and toothpicks. They are cute so I thought I would post them here for people to get a chuckle

Attached Images Attached Images
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My friends son has too much time on his hands. He is 5 and made Hulk and Ironman out of Wine Corks, constriction paper, and toothpicks. They are cute so I thought I would post them here for people to get a chuckle

love it!
    that is very good for a 5 year old. If he is bored during isolation hope he will do the whole MCU

BANNED

I love iron man's belly button.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    love it!
    that is very good for a 5 year old. If he is bored during isolation hope he will do the whole MCU
    His dad said that depends on how many bottle of wine they drink becasue of the boredom. But he said there is a good chance he will get through the The Original Avengers line up from the first movie. I will post more when he does more if you all want.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Yea I thought that was cute. Kind of reminded me of the nipples on the batsuit in the Clooney movie

Yes, they are quite.

Hulk's is bigger, er, bellybutton, that is!

Extraordinary Member

Ha this kid is good! Cool

Fantastic Member

Does anyone have any tips for action figures that wont stand up?
    Did the stands end up working out for you? I know sometimes the issue with figures constantly tipping over is the result of loose or worn joints, usually the knee and ankle joints. I've been into customizing action figures for my own enjoyment for several years, and one possible fix I learned is to carefully place a drop of super glue onto the problem joint and immediately start rocking it back and forth, after a while you should feel the joint begin to tighten. If it doesn't quite do the trick you can repeat the process until the joint is tight. I've only had it not work on a loose ankle joint on an old Wal-Mart exclusive comic Loki figure, but the joint was extremely loose, to the point the figure would immediately fall over every time it was set down. Anyway, if you have that problem with any figures and want to give it a try I do have some advice 1) buy the regular Loctite Super Glue, it will give better results, I've used the cheaper Krazy Glue and it was a tendency to become cloudy as it dries. Also, get the bottle with the long, thin applicator tip and not just the regular tubes, it will make applying it a lot easier. 2) Keep a pair of pliers close at hand when you start, the glue will begin to bond within a few seconds and might lock up the joint before you can begin rocking it, the pliers will give you extra leverage to break it loose if that happens. Anyway, I'll continuously rock the joint for a couple of minutes (moderate pace, not too fast) then begin to slow down a bit, occasionally pausing for several seconds or longer until maybe five minutes have passed, then I'll check it roughly every 30 seconds to 1 minute for another 5 or so, at which point the glue should be set. That's just kind of a rough guide, you really kind of just have to go by feel and adjust accordingly. if it doesn't really feel like the joint is getting much tighter after 30 seconds you can go a little slower to see if that helps.

I havnt gotten the stands yet. I am going to in April. I was going to this month but ended up buying my Scarlet Witch, Magneto, Quciksilver 3 pack. The ones who wont stand I just put n the bookcase and lean them against the wall for now. There are only two. The Problem with my Nighthawk figure is that the cape is so heavy he wont stand.

Extraordinary Member

Cool what character is this?

Is that Hikaru from Rayearth?
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!