Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Not sure if they qualify as "action figures", but here is my collection of Funko Pops.

The Hall of Justice came with the Batman figure.

Haha I think gleek is my favorite out the bunch.

Pops count. I know some people don't like them, but, y'know, they don't have to buy any
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Do heroclix count as toys? Because I have way too many of them.
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!

My local Forbidden Planet is still selling stock at way reduced prices as they are moving premises (literally two streets away ). Nabbed myself a Missy figurine for £6
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    I hated Leto's Joker but that figure looks pretty good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Gruenwald View Post
    Do heroclix count as toys? Because I have way too many of them.
    If pops count I guess heroclix do too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    My local Forbidden Planet is still selling stock at way reduced prices as they are moving premises (literally two streets away ). Nabbed myself a Missy figurine for £6
    I wish you were talking about the one in Manhattan

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I wish you were talking about the one in Manhattan
    I just wished that I lived in Manhattan

I have decided that since I have the last two figures I need for my Cap's Kooky Quartet team on the way from Amazon (will post pics of them when they get here)that I would start with my next team. I have decided to collect Alpha Flight. I really enjoy them and they are my favorite team of mutants. I decided to start with Sasquatch as he is my favorite member. But when I looked he was over 60 bucks. SO I was going to give up on my dream. Then a few days ago on ebay I saw an open box Sasquatch for 15 bucks. Since I take them out of the box any way I jumped on it. He came today and here he is.

Attached Images Attached Images
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I have decided that since I have the last two figures I need for my Cap's Kooky Quartet team on the way from Amazon (will post pics of them when they get here)that I would start with my next team. I have decided to collect Alpha Flight. I really enjoy them and they are my favorite team of mutants. I decided to start with Sasquatch as he is my favorite member. But when I looked he was over 60 bucks. SO I was going to give up on my dream. Then a few days ago on ebay I saw an open box Sasquatch for 15 bucks. Since I take them out of the box any way I jumped on it. He came today and here he is.

That is a cool and angry Sasquatch!

Is that a microwave in the background? Be careful Sasquatch does not wander into it. Even his massive strength won't get the door open before he melts away.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post

Cool that's the one I had back in the day. Don't know what happened to it. But I got the new box set and the baf Sasquatch earlier this year. I hope we get Marina sometime in the future.

I got my figures I ordered a couple weeks ago in the mail today. So here are the pics of my new figures.

First my favorite Superhero team of all time. Cap's Kooky Quartet

And a Marvel Big Bad Magneto

Attached Images Attached Images
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I got my figures I ordered a couple weeks ago in the mail today. So here are the pics of my new figures.

First my favorite Superhero team of all time. Cap's Kooky Quartet

And a Marvel Big Bad Magneto

I loved Cap's Kooky Quartet. While not ubber powerful, they had different powers that worked well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I loved Cap's Kooky Quartet. While not ubber powerful, they had different powers that worked well together.
    Its my favorite team of Avengers. I knew I had to have the figures. The only let down is Quicksilver's uniform is blue, I would rather have had the green but that is such a minor let down that it doesnt ruin the figure.