Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    The one on the left has a steadier chest plate. But yeah it's not like anyone would notice or even care lol. Funny thing is the real one I bought off the Gamestop site was half the price of the "fake" one lol.
    The only difference is that real Raphael would kill fake Raphael in an instant

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    The only difference is that real Raphael would kill fake Raphael in an instant
    Haha unless the fake one is a skrull then it might get complicated.lol

Does anyone have any tips for action figures that wont stand up?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Depends on the base of the figure. I had Emma Frost pop (it's a problem with female characters because of the heels many have) that I couldn't get to stay standing, so a tiny bit of blue tac under one heel was enough. Alternatively, you can have them leaning up against books.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I absolutely hate when figures are not standing. My Juggernaut has the same problem, the Colossus, too. I get hate issues when I have to try five times in a row, want to throw them out of the window in the garden. ( but never do that, because I know I would ran down the stairs and get them back anyway)

I usually lean them against something...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Depends on the base of the figure. I had Emma Frost pop (it's a problem with female characters because of the heels many have) that I couldn't get to stay standing, so a tiny bit of blue tac under one heel was enough. Alternatively, you can have them leaning up against books.
    many people use blue tac, it seems to be a common solution but you can probably get cheap stands from ebay cause most figures have pegholes even if they don't come with a stand. Although if you want to really up your game you can invest in some flight stands or just make it yourself (there should be some tutorials on youtube, basically you can make some from thicker craft wire).

Thanks for all the advice guys. I will look at Blue Tac. I also saw some small circle bases with a peg that fits 6-8 inch figures. All the figures that wont stand have a peg hole so I am going to try those.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    many people use blue tac, it seems to be a common solution but you can probably get cheap stands from ebay cause most figures have pegholes even if they don't come with a stand. Although if you want to really up your game you can invest in some flight stands or just make it yourself (there should be some tutorials on youtube, basically you can make some from thicker craft wire).
    I'm lazy and skint. My work has a stationary cupboard
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Wow what a Beast. I usually don't buy Marvel select figures but this guy looks crazy. Hulk might have some problems lol.

Yowza! Go Aboination! Look at those nails! He might be a patient on "My Feet are killing me!"

Wow what a Beast. I usually don't buy Marvel select figures but this guy looks crazy. Hulk might have some problems lol.
    Abomination looks like an abomination!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Abomination looks like an abomination!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yowza! Go Aboination! Look at those nails! He might be a patient on "My Feet are killing me!"
    HaHa! I know right?! This dude is straight out of a comicbook! I think this pic really captures the spirit of him.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 02-20-2020 at 05:42 PM.

HaHa! I know right?! I think this pic really captures the spirit of him.
    Yeah, I really like that look. I always felt he should be stronger than all Hulk except the most enraged versions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I really like that look. I always felt he should be stronger than all Hulk except the most enraged versions.
    Yeah He definitely looks like he would beat most versions of Hulk-except maddest lol.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Not sure if they qualify as "action figures", but here is my collection of Funko Pops.

The Hall of Justice came with the Batman figure.

Last edited by CellarDweller; 02-12-2021 at 12:02 PM.