Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 149

Thread: Action Figures

  1. #121
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    My latest BAF swoll Kree Sentry.

    Very cool looking.

    Is this the Sentry that gave the Fantastic Four such a hard time back in their early days? I think they were on a tropical island for vacation when they fought the Kree Sentry "The Sentry Sinister"!

  2. #122
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very cool looking.

    Is this the Sentry that gave the Fantastic Four such a hard time back in their early days? I think they were on a tropical island for vacation when they fought the Kree Sentry "The Sentry Sinister"!
    Yup that's him, he gave the Avengers a run for their money too

  3. #123

  4. #124
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    Hmmmn. I am radar-sensing a Daredevil theme here...

  5. #125
    Spectacular Member bob fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Suburbs of Philly
    Posts
    218

    Default

    image.jpg
    I'm old guys.Mego figures did it for me back in the 70's.These repros are truly faithful to the originals.
    I'd love to have a John Byrne Superman omnibus in my collection.How 'bout it DC?

  6. #126
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    image.jpg
    I'm old guys.Mego figures did it for me back in the 70's.These repros are truly faithful to the originals.
    I heard there is a new line that is very cheaply made compared to those old '70's ones.

  7. #127
    Incredible Member Gurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Ah this thread, i thought it was dead. Here are some new arrivals.



    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.

    Favorite Characters:
    1-Batman, 2- Wolverine 3-Nightwing, 4-Darkness, 5- Blade

  8. #128
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    Ha Awesome.

  9. #129
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    image.jpg
    I'm old guys.Mego figures did it for me back in the 70's.These repros are truly faithful to the originals.
    I do remember these and the ones that stretched too.

  10. #130
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Ah this thread, i thought it was dead. Here are some new arrivals.



    Couldn't view these maybe repost.

  11. #131
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    I put some photoshop on this one.

  12. #132
    Incredible Member Gurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Couldn't view these maybe repost.
    Tinypicture, picture hosting site got closed down, so all my previous photos which were hosted by them are gone... :/

    Here are the latest, just arrived today. Red Rain Batman is my first Funko Pop, i usually don't get much charicature stuff, but this one looked so fine to me.

    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.

    Favorite Characters:
    1-Batman, 2- Wolverine 3-Nightwing, 4-Darkness, 5- Blade

  13. #133
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I put some photoshop on this one.
    Hahaha, me likey!

  14. #134
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Tinypicture, picture hosting site got closed down, so all my previous photos which were hosted by them are gone... :/

    Here are the latest, just arrived today. Red Rain Batman is my first Funko Pop, i usually don't get much charicature stuff, but this one looked so fine to me.

    Ha sweet pop! I buy those very rarely like if something jumps out at me like this one. I have the Hasbro Mace got some new SW figs I'm gonna post too. Damn great haul!

  15. #135
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hahaha, me likey!
    Ha! Thanks Man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •