Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 215

Thread: Action Figures

  1. #181
    Incredible Member Gurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    651

    Default

    You are so lucky, i had to save my allowance to get myself a action figure when i was a kid. I saved for an entire year for a transformers figure once...
    Last edited by Gurz; 12-25-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    Bad bad boy with a bad bad girl in a bad bad world.
    Pull List
    (DC) Batman (trade)-Nightwing (trade) (Yen Press) Horimiya-Bride's Story-Black Butler-Ubell Blatt-The Case Study of Vanitas-Goblin Slayer-Goblin Slayer Year One-Goblin Slayer Brand New day(Viz Media) My Hero Academia-My Hero Academia Vigilantes-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4-Dragon Ball Super-Demon Slayer (Dark Horse) Berserk(Seven Seas) The Girl From The Other Side-Made in Abyss (Kodansha) Vinland Saga-Witch Hat Atelier

  2. #182
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    You are so lucky, i had to save my allowance to get myself a action figure when i was a kid. I saved for an entire year for a transformers figure once...
    I didnt have hardly any as a kid. I am making up for it now.
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  3. #183
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Here are a couple more figures The first is Marvel Legends Nighthawk that my sister got me for Christmas. A good looking figure but his cape is so back heavy he doesnt stand. I have to have him lean up against the wall. The second is the Super Friends Green Lantern I got last year but never posted it.

    Nighthawk
    IMG_1425.jpg

    Green Lantern
    IMG_1426.jpg
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  4. #184
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Here are a couple more figures The first is Marvel Legends Nighthawk that my sister got me for Christmas. A good looking figure but his cape is so back heavy he doesnt stand. I have to have him lean up against the wall. The second is the Super Friends Green Lantern I got last year but never posted it.

    Nighthawk
    IMG_1425.jpg

    Green Lantern
    IMG_1426.jpg
    Nice figs! I got the Aqua Man and Batman superfriends figures, but haven't posted them yet.

  5. #185
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    First fig of the new year. Usually don't buy Wrestling figs but I like the MOTU look of this and Sting's classic "Crow" look.

  6. #186
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    The first figures of the new year. Marvel legends Spider woman, and Marvel Legends Loki.

    IMG_1436.jpg

    IMG_1435.jpg

    I ordered a few more today that will come in a week or so that I will post when they get here.
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  7. #187
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    The first figures of the new year. Marvel legends Spider woman, and Marvel Legends Loki.

    IMG_1436.jpg

    IMG_1435.jpg

    I ordered a few more today that will come in a week or so that I will post when they get here.
    These look very nice! Love Loki's horns!

  8. #188
    Mighty Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Here are my latest buys. Three Dark Knight Returns figures. Mutant Leader, Robin, and Iron Armor Batman. They other buy is a Kgbeast figure from Walmart.

    My only real problem is that the Mutant Leader wont stand. This is the second one I have gotten and neither have stood. So if anyone has any advice on how they handle this problem that would be great because I have another figure that wont stand.

    IMG_1438.jpg

    IMG_1439.jpg
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  9. #189
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Just now discovering masterpiece Transformers. Got this Sunstreaker but the door broke as I was transforming him. Still gonna keep it tho.

  10. #190
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Just now discovering masterpiece Transformers. Got this Sunstreaker but the door broke as I was transforming him. Still gonna keep it tho.
    I'm pretty sure u can exchange it, for the price you paid you should be able to.

  11. #191
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I'm pretty sure u can exchange it, for the price you paid you should be able to.
    Yeah I think I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Cuz another guy was telling me the same thing happened to him.

  12. #192
    Mighty Member Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Oh, they look super good!
    Enigma's YouTube Channel! | Enigma's Collection!
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"

  13. #193
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Oh, they look super good!
    Thanks the latest baf.

  14. #194
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default


  15. #195
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,877

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •