Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ha sweet pop! I buy those very rarely like if something jumps out at me like this one. I have the Hasbro Mace got some new SW figs I'm gonna post too. Damn great haul!
    Hasbro Black Series Mace Windu face is actually better than S.H. Figuarts Mace Windu face... Can you believe that ? i was a tiny bit upset about that 'cause i pay alot to get actor accurate decent faces with Figuarts but a 20 dolar hasbro figures face is better.... :O Don't get me wrong Figuarts Mace is no slouch, good face but Hasbro is even better... I got the figuarts being a completest and the texure and cloth looking like real cloth wise Figuarts is better ofcourse, but it should be way better than a 20 dolar figure at everyting with big margine... That was kind of bummer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Hasbro Black Series Mace Windu face is actually better than S.H. Figuarts Mace Windu face... Can you believe that ? i was a tiny bit upset about that 'cause i pay alot to get actor accurate decent faces with Figuarts but a 20 dolar hasbro figures face is better.... :O Don't get me wrong Figuarts Mace is no slouch, good face but Hasbro is even better... I got the figuarts being a completest and the texure and cloth looking like real cloth wise Figuarts is better ofcourse, but it should be way better than a 20 dolar figure at everyting with big margine... That was kind of bummer.
    Yeah Hasbro has gotten really good with their face tech molds. The price point doesn't hurt at all either, really affordable,lots of articulation and detail.

Hey. I'm new into Action Figures!

I was wondering if there is any website as a collector's guide. What I'm looking for is somewhere I could search, for example, "Magneto" and see all the different figures of that character released. So I could choose the one I like best...

Is there such a thing?

tks!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post

I was wondering if there is any website as a collector's guide. What I'm looking for is somewhere I could search, for example, "Magneto" and see all the different figures of that character released. So I could choose the one I like best...

Is there such a thing?

tks!
    I haven't heard of a site like that. It would be cool for now google search is the best for that.

Is there such a thing?

tks!
    Honestly, an eBay search for “Magneto figure” should be fairly representative of what’s out there, but by no means comprehensive.

Is there such a thing?

tks!
    There's no comprehensive list of every action figure, but MarvelLegends.net will have all the different Marvel Legends versions of Magneto, among others:
    http://marvellegends.net/Characters/Magneto.htm

Of course there was the Mattel Secret Wars Magneto from 1984, and several Toy Biz Magnetos throughout the '90s, starting with the first wave of X-Men figures from 1991. eBay might give you more of an idea of what's out there, since a completist would also consider the 3 3/4" Marvel Universe line, the 7" Marvel Select line, higher-end Mezco One:12 Collective, Sideshow, and Hot Toys figures, etc.
    Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544

thanks, guys!

BANNED

Anyone got the new Madalorian figure from The Black Series... I still try my luck for Carbonaised Mandalorian Exclusive. I couldn't find the white box anywhere. Anyone shipping internationaly at least... :/ I also couldn't find the regular one. I only got Regular Cal Kestis from the line. Onlyone awaliable that i'm interested with. But fingers crossed about carbonised mandalorian, i may still get lucky and have my nerdgasm... lol I'm only interested with Mandalorian, Cal Kestis and Second Sister Inquisitor and may be carbonised sith trooper... that's all.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone got the new Madalorian figure from The Black Series... I still try my luck for Carbonaised Mandalorian Exclusive. I couldn't find the white box anywhere. Anyone shipping internationaly at least... :/ I also couldn't find the regular one. I only got Regular Cal Kestis from the line. Onlyone awaliable that i'm interested with. But fingers crossed about carbonised mandalorian, i may still get lucky and have my nerdgasm... lol I'm only interested with Mandalorian, Cal Kestis and Second Sister Inquisitor and may be carbonised sith trooper... that's all.
    Have you tried Amazon? I saw a few left on there.

BANNED

Have you tried Amazon? I saw a few left on there.
    Yeah bro, amazon is my last chance for mandalorian. There are 3 carbonised mandalorian at stock right now... there wasn't any until some hours ago. Woohooo, i got one, i wish i could get two but budget. Finally i have a classy madalorioan woohoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Yeah bro, amazon is my last chance for mandalorian. There are 3 carbonised mandalorian at stock right now... there wasn't any until some hours ago. Woohooo, i got one, i wish i could get two but budget. Finally i have a classy madalorioan woohoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha! Congrats bro! Yeah I was tempted but like you said budget. This week I just got Yoda.Captain Rex, Vasquez(Aliens) and Emma Frost, plus I blew a stack at Comicon lol. But I'm still going to get the reg version Mandalorian when it comes out in a couple days.

BANNED

Ha! Congrats bro! Yeah I was tempted but like you said budget. This week I just got Yoda.Captain Rex, Vasquez(Aliens) and Emma Frost, plus I blew a stack at Comicon lol. But I'm still going to get the reg version Mandalorian when it comes out in a couple days.
    Thanks bro. Yoda ? did you get the figuarts ? there is a new figuarts yoda which i want, i will probably get it next month. I already got so many; Figuarts Boba Fett, Black Series Kal Kestis and Black Series Carbonised Madalorian and Figma Mark VII Iron Man. Iron Man really costed me an arm and a leg but i have figma cap and thor, i must have completed the big three.

Extraordinary Member

Thanks bro. Yoda ? did you get the figuarts ? there is a new figuarts yoda which i want, i will probably get it next month. I already got so many; Figuarts Boba Fett, Black Series Kal Kestis and Black Series Carbonised Madalorian and Figma Mark VII Iron Man. Iron Man really costed me an arm and a leg but i have figma cap and thor, i must have completed the big three.
    Yeah I got the Hasbro Yoda. I also have the 80th anniversary Cap,IM and Thor. My fave out of the 3 is the Iron Man really good-looking figure.

BANNED

Yeah I got the Hasbro Yoda. I also have the 80th anniversary Cap,IM and Thor. My fave out of the 3 is the Iron Man really good-looking figure.
    I want 80th annivarsey Iron Man. The Tony Stark head of it is really good looking.

Extraordinary Member

I want 80th annivarsey Iron Man. The Tony Stark head of it is really good looking.
    Yeah the classic IM armor is the best imo.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 10-18-2019 at 06:09 PM.