Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    My friend got board and made this Baby Groot. Not really an action figure but still really cool.

Agree, that is cool! "Wooly-Baby Groot!"

Haha, that's cute
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Looks like a knitted funko pop COOL.

You guys liked the Baby Groot. I thought I would post her Baby Yoda.

Attached Images Attached Images
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

You guys liked the Baby Groot. I thought I would post her Baby Yoda.

Lol! She is a talented person. Even the eyes are perfect.

Extraordinary Member

Good one.CUTE.

Does she post to UK? I'd love a Diablo II character
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Does she post to UK? I'd love a Diablo II character
    Sadly she really only makes them for her husband. I am trying to get her to make one for me.

She is happy that you guys like them though.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Awhiel ago I posted that I had a Deredevil Yellow. But I never posted a pic. Though I dont know why. So here it is.

Here is my latest order. Some Justice league Figures. I found a guy on ebay who does customs. 7 figures for 30 bucks. The Green lantern figure came broken so for the pic I used one I already had. Aquaman also came broken. But the other 5 came in great shape. Good detail and made of a heavy duty plastic. So I am not really upset. The face of Superman looks Asian but I am not upset by that. They guy does live in China after all. Well here they are.

Here is my latest order. Some Justice league Figures. I found a guy on ebay who does customs. 7 figures for 30 bucks. The Green lantern figure came broken so for the pic I used one I already had. Aquaman also came broken. But the other 5 came in great shape. Good detail and made of a heavy duty plastic. So I am not really upset. The face of Superman looks Asian but I am not upset by that. They guy does live in China after all. Well here they are.

Very nice looking Justice League! You seem to find some good figures.

Extraordinary Member

Cool Yellow DD! Yeah I had some issues with Jim Lee's redesigns for the New 52 JL. But still a steal nice set.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Cool Yellow DD! Yeah I had some issues with Jim Lee's redesigns for the New 52 JL. But still a steal nice set.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice looking Justice League! You seem to find some good figures.
    Thank you both. I do find some good figures. When I decide to get some I spend a very long time looking on both Amazon and Ebay. My dad also looks and lets me know if he finds one he thinks I would like. I know I spend more then I should on figures. Its kind of a bad habbit. But I really love looking at them when I am having a bad day.

Here is the newest addition to my collection. to my collection. Marvel Legends Doc Ock.

Extraordinary Member

40th anniversary edition. The silver blaster didn't come with it's from another figure.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    40th anniversary edition. The silver blaster didn't come with it's from another figure.
    Thats a great figure. Lando was always my favorite Star Wars character. What line is this from?