Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That is a different look for Colossus. I had not seen this before. Is it new?
    I actually got it a couple of years ago. It came with 2 heads I forgot what series it was maybe mojo. Oh it was the warlock series
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 09-29-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks. Enjoying seeing your action figures.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Great figures! I'll have to add pics of my limited collection.

Here is my collection of Super Friends figures.

Firestorm is tucked away in the right corner. A custom Rima figure is to the left.

My Legion of Doom line up from Figures Toy Company.

My Super Friends line up from Figures Toy Company. This was the first time that official figures for Wendy and Marvin were produced.

Atom has been released, but I don't have him yet. Hawkman and Hawkwoman have not been released yet.

For the Legion of Doom, Brainiac out but I don't have him yet. Giganta has not been released yet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks. Enjoying seeing your action figures.
    No prob Man. It's fun posting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Here is my collection of Super Friends figures.

Firestorm is tucked away in the right corner. A custom Rima figure is to the left.

Whooaaaaa! DC in the house haha. I have that Batman but I didn't open him yet. Lookin good man thanks for posting.

Extraordinary Member

My Super Friends line up from Figures Toy Company. This was the first time that official figures for Wendy and Marvin were produced.

Atom has been released, but I don't have him yet. Hawkman and Hawkwoman have not been released yet.

For the Legion of Doom, Brainiac out but I don't have him yet. Giganta has not been released yet.
    Wow these are retro. I didn't even know they had figures of Wendy and Marvin.

Extraordinary Member

My Legion of Doom line up from Figures Toy Company.

These are really cartoon accurate that Grod is my fave. I'm gonna pick up that new Manta when I see him.

Have you ever gotten stuff from Figures Toy Company?

Extraordinary Member

Have you ever gotten stuff from Figures Toy Company?
    I only discovered them through your posts. They remind me of mego toys. The most retro looking figure I have is an IM from toybiz i'll post later.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I only discovered them through your posts. They remind me of mego toys. The most retro looking figure I have is an IM from toybiz i'll post later.

Figures Toy Company (FTC) has a ton of figures, and they seem to release figures that would usually not see the light of day. They have figures for the old Batman series, KISS figures, WWF figures, and characters like Duela Dent (Joker's Daughter), Hanna-Barbera characters like Blue Falcon & Dynomutt and Scooby-Doo characters.

As you saw in my pic, they have the "diversity" characters from Super Friends, as well as both sets of Jr. Super Friends.

There seems to be a bit of a rivalry going on now, as Mego has relaunched and started releasing their own figures again. Some people have posted stories of ordering figures from FTC, and they arrive with limbs broken off or very loose joints.

I've never had that happen. All my figures have arrived intact. I will say that they seem to be not "super sturdy". They suit my purpose, to be put on display. If they are going to be given to a kid to play with, I'm not sure how long they would last. LOL

http://figurestoycompany.com/

Extraordinary Member

Figures Toy Company (FTC) has a ton of figures, and they seem to release figures that would usually not see the light of day. They have figures for the old Batman series, KISS figures, WWF figures, and characters like Duela Dent (Joker's Daughter), Hanna-Barbera characters like Blue Falcon & Dynomutt and Scooby-Doo characters.

As you saw in my pic, they have the "diversity" characters from Super Friends, as well as both sets of Jr. Super Friends.

There seems to be a bit of a rivalry going on now, as Mego has relaunched and started releasing their own figures again. Some people have posted stories of ordering figures from FTC, and they arrive with limbs broken off or very loose joints.

I've never had that happen. All my figures have arrived intact. I will say that they seem to be not "super sturdy". They suit my purpose, to be put on display. If they are going to be given to a kid to play with, I'm not sure how long they would last. LOL

http://figurestoycompany.com/
    Yeah I can see how they would be in competition. They're really similar in content and production style. Those KISS figures remind me of one I had as a youngster there was a show too and they all had a special power. Wow the 80s was crazy lol.

Extraordinary Member

Here's my retro Iron Man