Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Big Bad I get a huge kick out of the Blue Beetle Booster Funkco 2 packs. I am really starting to get into Funkco
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

Some recent stuff from Christmas and this months byts.

First pic is The Joker, Bizzaro, and Blackest Night Hawk Girl

Second Pic is The Rhino, Frog Man, and The Prowler

Third pic is HellSuit Batman, 1989 Movie Batmoblie, Tumbler Batmoblie.

I had to get Frog Man. He is just a lame cheesey character I had to own him. The Prowler is nice but I really wish it was in the classic Green Purple costume.
    Yeah I got that Frogman too lol! Had to get him and that 1989 batmobile is the best imo. Gonna have to pick that up at some point.

Extraordinary Member

These are some great figures. I love the Batman figures they have been putting pout the last couple of years. They have been great!
    Yeah McFarlane has been putting out multiverse DC chars. I just recently picked up the infected Superman pretty cool figure.

Extraordinary Member

Over sized Funko Pop Zombie Magneto. It is a bobblehead

Pretty cool. I haven't bought a oversized pop yet. But if I see that Skeletor I might have to get em.

Latest grab! He was on sale at Walmart and my aunt grabbed him for me. She is a crazy pain in the butt but she does do nice things for us at times.
    These DC Multiverse figures are the ****!

Azrael!

IMG_20210206_153649.jpg
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-06-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Latest grab! He was on sale at Walmart and my aunt grabbed him for me. These DC Multiverse figures are the ****!

Azrael!

IMG_20210206_153649.jpg
    I do not know the character, but that figure is great. You have a really nice Aunt who not only picked that up for you, but also knows what you like!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Pretty cool. I haven't bought a oversized pop yet. But if I see that Skeletor I might have to get em.
    I know Walmart had some oversized marvel Funkos. They had Zombie Hulk, zombie wolverine, Zombie Black Panther, Zombie Magneto, and zombie Deadpool. They are only 35 bucks. i dont know what they have left. I know they are reselling online kind of more though. Like zombie Deadpool was 70 bucks.

left the house for the first time in like 6 weeks and was glad I did. Snagged this guy for 15 bucks.

Anyone who wants the Mcfarlane DC multiverse figures head to Walmart. Mine has been well stocked and they have only been 15 bucks for like the last two weeks.

it is blurry. My camera phone sucks.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-10-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I do not know the character, but that figure is great. You have a really nice Aunt who not only picked that up for you, but also knows what you like!
    This is Azrael from the Curse of the White Knight Mini. it is a great read if you have not read it yet

This is Azrael from the Curse of the White Knight Mini. it is a great read if you have not read it yet
    It's sweet! My only experience of Azrael is in the build up to Knightfall, I didn't even realise that he had much of his own books. Worth reading more?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    It's sweet! My only experience of Azrael is in the build up to Knightfall, I didn't even realise that he had much of his own books. Worth reading more?
    Very much. But this Azreal while it is the same guy does not take over for Batman or anything like that. He is a villain. The white Knight is the first in the series where The Joker gets cured, then there is Curse of The White Knight. Both are very good reads

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Very much. But this Azreal while it is the same guy does not take over for Batman or anything like that. He is a villain. The white Knight is the first in the series where The Joker gets cured, then there is Curse of The White Knight. Both are very good reads
    Curse made me love Azrael. Never dug him before. That figure is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Denny O’Neil wrote an Azrael series for 100 issues, it picks up following the events of Knightsend where Jean Paul loses the cowl back to Bruce. DC reprinted exactly one trade paperback of that ongoing and stopped, and it’s a darn shame. The issues up to the Cataclysm crossover are very enjoyable, somewhat in the same character-driven, thoughtful vein of O’Neil’s Question run. After that it meanders and neither O’Neil nor anyone in the Bat offices seemed to really know what to do with the character (he also gets a hideous costume change which didn’t help either!) but the last arc wasn’t bad and it went out on a good note.

Extraordinary Member

left the house for the first time in like 6 weeks and was glad I did. Snagged this guy for 15 bucks.

Anyone who wants the Mcfarlane DC multiverse figures head to Walmart. Mine has been well stocked and they have only been 15 bucks for like the last two weeks.

it is blurry. My camera phone sucks.

Sweet! Yeah McFarlane is doing some good stuff with the multiverse. i usually give DC figures a pass bought I have been buying more and more from that line lately.

Extraordinary Member

Latest grab! He was on sale at Walmart and my aunt grabbed him for me. She is a crazy pain in the butt but she does do nice things for us at times.
    These DC Multiverse figures are the ****!

Azrael!

IMG_20210206_153649.jpg
    Whoa your Aunt gets some cool points for that. Great fig and for a really good price too.