Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Whoa your Aunt gets some cool points for that. Great fig and for a really good price too.
    yes. i strongly encourage anyone looking for the Mcfarlane figs to head to Walmart. They have tons at 15 bucks.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    yes. i strongly encourage anyone looking for the Mcfarlane figs to head to Walmart. They have tons at 15 bucks.
    Yeah this is my latest one. I passed up the classic Supes but had to get this, waiting for the Red Son.

Yeah this is my latest one. I passed up the classic Supes but had to get this, waiting for the Red Son.
    Damn that is sweet. I havnt seen that one yet! Great find Are they coming out with a new Red Son one? I have a Red Son Superman and Batman But would love to see what the new one looks like.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Damn that is sweet. I havnt seen that one yet! Great find Are they coming out with a new Red Son one? I have a Red Son Superman and Batman But would love to see what the new one looks like.
    Yeah that's from the "Infection" storyline. I haven't read it yet but there's a robin too in that line. Yeah a new red son is coming, I think it might already be out.

Latest grab! He was on sale at Walmart and my aunt grabbed him for me. She is a crazy pain in the butt but she does do nice things for us at times.
    These DC Multiverse figures are the ****!

Azrael!

Attachment 105791
    He looks real good!

Not strictly speaking an action figure but looky at what one of my friends (he purchased one for himself as well) scored for me as an early birthday gift (my birthday is in early April). It is an oversized Funkpop of AU Punisher Thanos -

The story in which Cosmic Ghost Rider Frank Castle abducts Baby Thanos so he can make the kid a "force for good instead of evil" only for Adult Thanos to later wipe-out entire planets because "people won't follow the rules" he lays down in Frank's name; is one of my favorite comic book stories of the last decade, bar none.
    Last edited by Celgress; 02-24-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Not strictly speaking an action figure but looky at what one of my friends (he purchased one for himself as well) scored for me as an early birthday gift (my birthday is in early April). It is an oversized Funkpop of AU Punisher Thanos -

The story in which Cosmic Ghost Rider Frank Castle abducts Baby Thanos so he can make the kid a "force for good instead of evil" only for Adult Thanos to later wipe-out entire planets because "people won't follow the rules" he lays down in Frank's name; is one of my favorite comic book stories of the last decade, bar none.
    Wow if there's a definition of overkill it would be Thanos Punisher. Cool Pop! I been on the look out for the McDonald's ones lol.

Wow if there's a definition of overkill it would be Thanos Punisher. Cool Pop! I been on the look out for the McDonald's ones lol.
    Good luck with your quest. I hear some of those ones can be very hard to find.

Indeed it is, even Cosmic Ghost Rider has to admit he made a terrible mistake and then stop Punisher-Thanos. The story is glorious in its unrelenting nihilism. Plus earlier in the story spoilers:
    We see Frank Castle and Baby Thanos get in an alien bar fight!
    end of spoilers.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Good luck with your quest. I hear some of those ones can be very hard to find.

Indeed it is, even Cosmic Ghost Rider has to admit he made a terrible mistake and then stop Punisher-Thanos. The story is glorious in its unrelenting nihilism. Plus earlier in the story spoilers:
    We see Frank Castle and Baby Thanos get in an alien bar fight!
    end of spoilers.
    I got Ronald at a gamestop and found a few more online. Might have to pick up that cosmic Ghostrider run.

I got Ronald at a gamestop and found a few more online. Might have to pick up that cosmic Ghostrider run.
    It starts in the Thanos wins story. I think there is an ohc with those two stories in it (dunno if it's oop tho).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    It starts in the Thanos wins story. I think there is an ohc with those two stories in it (dunno if it's oop tho).
    Thanks for the tip.

I've sold some figures and done some dusting recently, so I took a few new collection photos.

Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).
    Download it for free at https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3389544

Author of the law review article "The Lawyer as Superhero: How Marvel Comics' Daredevil Depicts the American Court System and Legal Practice," Capital University Law Review, Vol. 47, No. 2 (2019).

"Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.