Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Extraordinary Member

The helmeted version is on the previous page.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 09-30-2018 at 07:45 AM.

I finally set up this shelf for my Marvel Legends:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Voodoo Lou View Post
    I finally set up this shelf for my Marvel Legends:
    Cool fire escape! I see your heavy into the street level figures. NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yea yea, never been into the higher-powered magic or cosmic characters as much as the "regular" folks. I have all the Marvel Legends I could possibly want, unless they ever release a "classic" Iceman and a repaint of Multiple Man in his mid-'00s outfit.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Really cool fire escape display!

And that Iron Man is looking really sharp!

that fire escape display is a great idea!

Loving the Beetles, Ant-Man, Power Man, Iron Fist and Speed Demon figures.

Extraordinary Member

Yea yea, never been into the higher-powered magic or cosmic characters as much as the "regular" folks. I have all the Marvel Legends I could possibly want, unless they ever release a "classic" Iceman and a repaint of Multiple Man in his mid-'00s outfit.
    I hear ya. I'm pretty much a scalper myself. There was a netflix Defender set I saw online. Luke Cage seems like a hard figure to find in stores.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Really cool fire escape display!

And that Iron Man is looking really sharp!
    Yeah he's got a few nicks but he's still shining

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah cool street set.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I loved Spencer's Superior Foes of Spider-Man and Ant-Man, Fraction's FF, Hawkeye, Immortal Iron Fist, and Invincible Iron Man, Bendis' New Avengers, and Bendis, Brubaker, Waid, and Soule's Daredevil, so there you go.

I hear ya. I'm pretty much a scalper myself. There was a netflix Defender set I saw online. Luke Cage seems like a hard figure to find in stores.
    The Luke Cage I have is from an Amazon-exclusive comic-style Defenders 4-pack with Daredevil (the same one I have, but in a lighter red so it looks more Frank Miller-ish), Iron Fist (the same one I have, but shirtless, and with brighter green pants), and Jewel (completely different from the Jessica Jones I have). All I wanted was Luke, so I split the 4-pack with two other collectors who wanted the other figures.

Then there's the Netflix-style Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2-pack, which MIGHT be a Walmart exclusive? I've never seen it, but I hardly ever go to Walmart, or Target, for that matter.

And then you've seen the Netflix-style Defenders set with DD, Jessica, Luke (in a different colored shirt than the 2-pack), Danny, and Colleen Wing.
    Last edited by Big Bad Voodoo Lou; 09-30-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I loved Spencer's Superior Foes of Spider-Man and Ant-Man, Fraction's FF, Hawkeye, Immortal Iron Fist, and Invincible Iron Man, Bendis' New Avengers, and Bendis, Brubaker, Waid, and Soule's Daredevil, so there you go.

The Luke Cage I have is from an Amazon-exclusive comic-style Defenders 4-pack with Daredevil (the same one I have, but in a lighter red so it looks more Frank Miller-ish), Iron Fist (the same one I have, but shirtless, and with brighter green pants), and Jewel (completely different from the Jessica Jones I have). All I wanted was Luke, so I split the 4-pack with two other collectors who wanted the other figures.

Then there's the Netflix-style Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2-pack, which MIGHT be a Walmart exclusive? I've never seen it, but I hardly ever go to Walmart, or Target, for that matter.

And then you've seen the Netflix-style Defenders set with DD, Jessica, Luke (in a different colored shirt than the 2-pack), Danny, and Colleen Wing.
    Yeah I had a classic Luke from Toy biz but gave it away smh...it's pretty expensive now online.

Extraordinary Member

One of my taller figures lol.

Yeah I had a classic Luke from Toy biz but gave it away smh...it's pretty expensive now online.
    the super articulated one? I got it last year for like a tenner or around that. I don't think I've paid more than £20 for any toybiz figures (BNIB all of them) just have to hunt a bit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    the super articulated one? I got it last year for like a tenner or around that. I don't think I've paid more than £20 for any toybiz figures (BNIB all of them) just have to hunt a bit.
    This was the one I had. I saw it on amazon for about 40 boxed, not super expensive but...