Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Wow that's a great deal! Scalpers gotta be mad these days. So many deals going on.
    I used to have the toilet ghost. I took it everywhere. It got banned in my school when a couple other kids brought it in and we called ourselves the Phantom Shitters
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The future is here! And by future I mean Future Ant-Man! Ant-Man's future is to become a Kamen Rider. I'm impressed such a brand new character already has such a nice figure. It's very nice, I especially like his ARM movements in how far back the joints can move so you can pose him lunging for a big attack. I'm debating whether I like him more then Ultron or not. Both are better to pose and move than the Kang figure. I hope Future Ant-Man appears more in comics. I'll also play around to see if I can fix the phone sideways thing, until then the future is sideways.

20230716_142441.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    The future is here! And by future I mean Future Ant-Man! Ant-Man's future is to become a Kamen Rider. I'm impressed such a brand new character already has such a nice figure. It's very nice, I especially like his ARM movements in how far back the joints can move so you can pose him lunging for a big attack. I'm debating whether I like him more then Ultron or not. Both are better to pose and move than the Kang figure. I hope Future Ant-Man appears more in comics. I'll also play around to see if I can fix the phone sideways thing, until then the future is sideways.

20230716_142441.jpg
    He is cool looking.

But don't let Ultron know you may like someone better than...or he may use his Encephalo Beam on you!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I used to have the toilet ghost. I took it everywhere. It got banned in my school when a couple other kids brought it in and we called ourselves the Phantom Shitters
    Awwwwww daaaammmmnnnn!(Martin voice) LOL

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post

20230716_142441.jpg
    Yeah I got him cool.

Extraordinary Member

Got a boat load of stuff in. Got some really good deals on amazon and bbts too. These Artic B.A.T.s are awesome. Def in contention for my top 10 so far.

Extraordinary Member

Can't wait to see the Cobra La wave.

Extraordinary Member

Look at this guy cool af. Classified is killin it.

Extraordinary Member

Got this guy on sale on amazon. Might army build and just swap heads. Another possible top 10. Not sure he came out in 23 tho.

Extraordinary Member

Hatuts on sale at BBTS for like 17 bucks. Get your army on!

Extraordinary Member

Torpedoes awaaaaayyy!

Extraordinary Member

Unmasked.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    He is cool looking.

But don't let Ultron know you may like someone better than...or he may use his Encephalo Beam on you!
    They are already squaring up to fight while I watch Paranormal Activities. Coincidence?

20230716_212650.jpg

Heeeeere's Egghead! Insert "I am the Eggman" song but tweak it for Egghead. I like his figure all things considered. He's a big boy so he gets a big BODY. He's not as good as Future Ant-Man or Ultron but still better then Kang. Egghead is such a weird yet fascinating Marvel villain. I wish he appeared more as a antagonist for the Ant-Family more often. If Ant-Vengers ever happens I hope he's in it as one of the villains. Here Egghead is celebrating on my table that Hank Pym is gone. He thinks that makes him the smartest person around. He's never met Valeria, nobody break the news to him.

20230719_220931.jpg

Buzzing in is none other then the Wasp herself! Despite my indifference to MCU Hope/Wasp I have to say this is a very good figure. The unmasked face is amazing, looks just like the actress. I rank her next to Future Ant-Man and Ultron who are above Egghead and especially Kang. Plus she has wings giving her a LEG up on the competition!

20230721_132350.jpg

20230721_132257.jpg