Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 111 of 111
  1. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Uh uh. That'a an interpretation you're doing with Quintessa BB shot her and she disintegrated end of story. And damage isn't just damage when talking about superpowered chars cuz they have different weaknesses. e.g Sasquatch has taken punches from teh Thing/Hulk yet he's shown being vulnerable to bullets and spikes this is basic comicbook stuff.
    I am not super familiar with Sasquatch, but unless his compartmentalized durability is a specific plot point that comics have explained or touched upon intentionally, then that gets thrown out as PIS low showings. But again, I dont know that character.

    Also, I said many many things in my post and you only sort of addressed a couple of them.

    This is also getting into really weird arguing territory. I don't think anyone has ever shot say... Krona with a pistol. All his best feats are from shrugging off class 100 ENERGY not BULLETS. According to you, Krona isn't bullet proof?
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  2. #107
    Chosen One Carabas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    18,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Mk, a couple of ways of looking at that.
    1: Bumblebee has never disintegrated anything in that fashion ever before.
    2: that same gun of his only put a smoking hole in the head of a different TF like a minute earlier in the same clip. So maybe, being a fundamentally smaller and different TF means she has less durability?
    3: she takes the hit from Bee. Several long moments pass where she seems ok, and then dissapears in a flash of blue, not even the orange light of heat / Bees weapon. Why the weird delay? It seems more like her body teleported or de-digitized or something. The actual impact of the blast didnt seem to do much and there was a weird delay.
    She teleported away or something like that, faking her death. she shows up later perfectly fine and disguised as a human.

    Bay did it, it doesn't have to make sense. Okay, scratch that, it has to make sense but it rarely or never does.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

  3. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    She teleported away or something like that, faking her death. she shows up later perfectly fine and disguised as a human.

    Bay did it, it doesn't have to make sense. Okay, scratch that, it has to make sense but it rarely or never does.
    Well. Context! Huzzah!
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  4. #109
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I am not super familiar with Sasquatch, but unless his compartmentalized durability is a specific plot point that comics have explained or touched upon intentionally, then that gets thrown out as PIS low showings. But again, I dont know that character.

    Also, I said many many things in my post and you only sort of addressed a couple of them.

    This is also getting into really weird arguing territory. I don't think anyone has ever shot say... Krona with a pistol. All his best feats are from shrugging off class 100 ENERGY not BULLETS. According to you, Krona isn't bullet proof?
    It's the spirit of this forum to only honor feats shown. It's kinda dumb but that's the way it is. I don't know who Krona is but yeah if he isn't shown nerfing bullets then it's a question. This can go on forever but I'll end off with my opinion. If Thanos has any stones he wins the black order will die horribly tho. If not the TF stomp.

  5. #110
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    It's the spirit of this forum to only honor feats shown. It's kinda dumb but that's the way it is. I don't know who Krona is but yeah if he isn't shown nerfing bullets then it's a question. This can go on forever but I'll end off with my opinion. If Thanos has any stones he wins the black order will die horribly tho. If not the TF stomp.
    high end consistent feats.

    also, still waiting on you to tell me how was hulk weakened in his fight with thanos

  6. #111
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,683

    Default

    Honestly I think I'm going to give this thread a close for a bit so I can give it a look over.
    Everybody sit back and take a breather.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •